My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?

Spartacus__

lol if you guys knew the origin of the "threef" you wouldn't still be using it

Tell us a tale from your youth Mr. TUF1

Well as a youth me and my family moved to the small town of Bluffington. I quickly befriended a young man by the name Skeeter who was seemingly born with a skin condition that left him with the pigment of a certain primary color. Skeeter and I were always getting into hijinx that unfortunately were all too often spoiled by the neighborhood bully Roger. While taking a walk with my loyal companion Porkchop one day I met the woman of my dreams, Patti Mayonnaise. On a side note, I always wondered how Patti's family were able to afford such a nice house being that her mother was deceased and her father was a paraplegic. Perhaps her father got a nice settlement when her mother passed and he receives a hefty check from the government every month not being able to work, but still. I digress. Also if you are still reading this, that was actually the plot for the 1990's Nickelodeon show Doug and you just wasted the last 2 minutes of your life.

Also if you are still reading this, that was actually the plot for the 1990's Nickelodeon show Doug and you just wasted the last 2 minutes of your life.

4th wall broken.

extremely disappointed.

Also if you are still reading this, that was actually the plot for the 1990's Nickelodeon show Doug and you just wasted the last 2 minutes of your life.

4th wall broken.

extremely disappointed.

wat

The tears from Andersonstillgotbodied will be glorious after mighty mouse chokes. I think half the bunny ranch click is on this soon to be de railed train. The gods are working overtime it seems. :-B

lol MightyGOAT won't lose to a Russian can.

The tears from Andersonstillgotbodied will be glorious after mighty mouse chokes. I think half the bunny ranch click is on this soon to be de railed train. The gods are working overtime it seems. :-B

John Moraga sucks

John moraga is misunderstood by you. Besides mighty soon to be russian dudes spouse is in for a ride... You shall soon see major sucking as mighty russian dudes spouse gets molly wopped. And 12er this boo who is for you and this other one is two boo who.

John Moraga sucks

John moraga is misunderstood by you. Besides mighty soon to be russian dudes spouse is in for a ride... You shall soon see major sucking as mighty russian dudes spouse gets molly wopped. And 12er this boo who is for you and this other one is two boo who.

Lmao

You're dumb

John Moraga sucks

John Moraga sucks.

John Moraga sucks

Lmao

You're dumb

PakaL is dumb?

emrknjp.gif

John Moraga sucks

Lmao

You're dumb

PakaL is dumb?

emrknjp.gif

12er can say that all day, you however sport the most tarded i.d known to man you can not.

John Moraga sucks

Lmao

You're dumb

PakaL is dumb?

emrknjp.gif

12er can say that all day, you however sport the most tarded i.d known to man you can not.

i-don-t-even-o.gif

John Moraga sucks

Jumpin johovah witness do you even spanish bro? Jumpin mormon sister wives do you even swedish bro? Jumpin muslum white man bar B q do you even persian bro?

I hope you get permanently banned.

Pakal has been here since 09 bro

he isn't going anywhere

John Moraga sucks

Jumpin johovah witness do you even spanish bro? Jumpin mormon sister wives do you even swedish bro? Jumpin muslum white man bar B q do you even persian bro?

@TheSinisterUrge‌ I'm gunna need some help with this one homie

John Moraga sucks

He is trying to make a point about the delicate situation that is middle eastern politics. Pakaw, Pakaw.

John Moraga sucks

He is trying to make a point about the delicate situation that is middle eastern politics. Pakaw, Pakaw.

Come on now we all know middle easterners use mesquite wood for cooking. It makes chicken and camel taste great.

John Moraga sucks

You one mean mothuh shut yo mouth. DO you even B B q with a bar B q grill bro?

John Moraga sucks

What are you

John Moraga sucks

What are you

My alt. You don't know how dark I get in my head sometimes.

John Moraga sucks

I can't seem to make a connection between any of the races and ethnicities listed. I think he is just genuinely trying to be confusing.

Archived