22 Jump Street was the funniest movie I've ever seen.

KingNothing

i don't understand why people will 'wait for the bluray' for any movie that's not CRAZY special effects or just a visual feast. What you want to see that fat jew pretend to be a cop and crack horrible jokes in extremely high bluray definition? get outta here

I just DL'd the 480p version and watched it. would've been hilarious if i was stoned. but i wasnt. rubbish. 2 stars

out of ten

i don't understand why people will 'wait for the bluray' for any movie that's not CRAZY special effects or just a visual feast. What you want to see that fat jew pretend to be a cop and crack horrible jokes in extremely high bluray definition? get outta here

I just DL'd the 480p version and watched it. would've been hilarious if i was stoned. but i wasnt. rubbish. 2 stars

out of ten

who doesn't want to see that fat jew in glorious 1080p?

out of ten

who doesn't want to see that fat jew in glorious 1080p?

That is so racist.

Why do you hate fat people?

Archived