DC ducking surgery?

PakaL

Should dc be cutting weight in his legs like that? His anterior cruciate ligament is 50% missing and a significant tear to his lateral collateral ligament is also present in his right knee. Can he take out jones with half a leg? Or will one of jones's notorious knee cap kicks put DC out for a year or more? And yes DC will be fighting JJ for the right to fight the new champ Gus soon enough. Question is can half leg DC dominate? Or will he crumple up and be out for a very long time?

Can black people have surgery?

With Obamacare they can

Is that like gov jobs? Go to the post office i bet 1 out of 10 people are not black. It's more like 8 blacks 1 white and 1 latino. Then go to the DMV same thing go to the welfare or entitlement office same thing go to the unemployment office same thing. But the funny thing about it all is blacks are 10 % of the population. So equal rights prescribes 1 black for every 10 employees, what do we get black privilege and black entitlement. All i know is BLACK BY POPULAR DEMAND dc won't naturaly heal himself.

With Obamacare they can

Is that like gov jobs? Go to the post office i bet 1 out of 10 people are not black. It's more like 8 blacks 1 white and 1 latino. Then go to the DMV same thing go to the welfare or entitlement office same thing go to the unemployment office same thing. But the funny thing about it all is blacks are 10 % of the population. So equal rights prescribes 1 black for every 10 employees, what do we get black privilege and black entitlement. All i know is BLACK BY POPULAR DEMAND dc won't naturaly heal himself.

Go to the meeting of NFL team owners. I bet not one black person at all, let alone one black person in 10.

So there's the trade off.

With Obamacare they can

Go to the meeting of NFL team owners. I bet not one black person at all, let alone one black person in 10.

Ohnoudin.gif

With Obamacare they can

A or eh player it's not societies fault more magic johnsons and micheal jordans and jay z's and what ever fail to invest properly. Look at rap music 1 corny M and M out of every10,000 corny black by popular demand guys. So that's the trade off? Or is it the movie industry along with family shows with cosby show inspirations market?

With Obamacare they can

Stop spending all your money on rims and maybe you can own a team some day.

Archived