Where Does DJ Rank All Time Champs?

POTUF

4 defenses and Dodson, Bagacarpetburn, and Joey B (x2) wins are more impressive then most competition other champs have faced. Wouldn't argue another win puts him top 5.

Also @jason_h. is here to ensure this thread doesn't become a troll thread.

Oh come on, Dodson was a freshman coming off of TUF, Benavidez is average and so is BagauTITOv.

Dodson KO'd Whitey Mouse. Benavidez has only lost to champs, and Bagacarpetburn beat Tim Elliot. That's the international sign of being above average.

Depends if he actually fights as the champ... Something tells me he turns into a point fighting can...

use some prepH and stop spamming

You the 1 off topic einstein. And Mighty Spouse is the new BENDO decision bump and grinder.

4 defenses and Dodson, Bagacarpetburn, and Joey B (x2) wins are more impressive then most competition other champs have faced. Wouldn't argue another win puts him top 5.

All time after 4 defenses probably one of the worst and that is not being unfair to him. A split decision against Benadvidez isn't decisive. Getting chin checked for 3 rounds by Dodson isn't decisive either. Obviously his biggest win was knocking out Benavidez but this last scrub? The guy has only fought 5 guys that are WIKI worthy. So that gives u an idea of the competition he has faced. A ridiculous decision to give him a shot.

So he is one of the worst champions of all time for his length of reign.

All time after 4 defenses probably one of the worst and that is not being unfair to him. A split decision against Benadvidez isn't decisive. Getting chin checked for 3 rounds by Dodson isn't decisive either. Obviously his biggest win was knocking out Benavidez but this last scrub? The guy has only fought 5 guys that are WIKI worthy. So that gives u an idea of the competition he has faced. A ridiculous decision to give him a shot.

stopped reading here ^^^

Took a beating from McCall, got KO'd twice by Midgetson, split decision over Benavidez and got thrown for 5 by Ali Bacantinov

7954258.jpg

IanMcCallandDemetriousJohnsonPhotobyJoshHedgesZuffaLLCZuffaLLCviaGettyImages_original_original_original_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

35426.2.jpg

09_FX2_Jonhson_McCall_15.jpg

method=get&s=john-dodson-demetrious-johnson.jpg

You tell me how he ranks

This. he will never beat anyone his own size either

You do realize he's only fought 2 natural flyweights his whole career right? Joey B, Dodson, and Moraga all fought at Bantamweight and before that DJ fought at and beat Bantamweights. smh

stopped reading here ^^^

Thats a shame. If you had carried on reading you might have learnt something :)

He is like Rousey to me. They are both really good in a division i don't really care about. I'm not a big p4p list guy but he would be top 5 for sure.

Benavidez is a #2 guy at Bantamweight and Dodson has a win over the current BW champion.

Ronda has wins over women who don't even train.

MM is the most dominant champion in his division.

deal_with_it9.gif

.......he's the only champ in his division too.

Think they'll cushion him like the spider? They need to send mighty mouse to jacksons MMA so he can work on his personality skills..

deal_with_it9.gif

Think they'll cushion him like the spider? They need to send mighty mouse to jacksons MMA so he can work on his personality skills..

Jackson could teach him his fake Russian voice to better communicate with his last opponent.

deal_with_it9.gif

Jackson could teach him his fake Russian voice to better communicate with his last opponent.

Iz trooph come to think of it the alphabet cutting can @teemuselanne could use some jacksons MMA as well. He ducking sentences bro, he and mighty spouse could go on the buddy system. He better roll out to jacksons before i key board kenpo donkey kick him there.

P4P #1 DJ is the Champion the UFC needs right now.

He'll be the next Anderson Silva... He'll continue to break faces... He's going to break all records in the UFC.... He won't break his leg though.

continueing to try to get carnages and paster to like you eh

he ranks at the bottom obviously....he is a MIDGET!!!! i like to watch the toughest men and women in the world fight....like seriously, you alll gotta know he got picked on his whole life, and beat up by average normal size people his whole life. how could you even consider rating him among the toughest people in the world??? if we were rating the toughest midgets or little people, than i guess i would rate him quite high, but who the hell really cares??? its like saying how would you rate the winner of this years special olympics 100meter dash against the all time great sprinters...its just not fair to the genitcially challenged people like johnson.

he ranks at the bottom obviously....he is a MIDGET!!!! i like to watch the toughest men and women in the world fight....like seriously, you alll gotta know he got picked on his whole life, and beat up by average normal size people his whole life. how could you even consider rating him among the toughest people in the world??? if we were rating the toughest midgets or little people, than i guess i would rate him quite high, but who the hell really cares??? its like saying how would you rate the winner of this years special olympics 100meter dash against the all time great sprinters...its just not fair to the genitcially challenged people like johnson.

You like to watch WMMA?

lol

He'll be the next Anderson Silva... He'll continue to break faces... He's going to break all records in the UFC.... He won't break his leg though.

LoL **** Pat and carn

LoL **** Pat and carn

LoL **** Pat and carn

Don't be mad that carnage and I are more popular than you, son.

LoL **** Pat and carn

LoL **** Pat and carn

Buy a god damn PS4 you SOB

LoL **** Pat and carn

LoL **** Pat and carn

Maybe one day our video game paths will cross.

But not anytime soon.

LoL **** Pat and carn

LoL **** Pat and carn

But not anytime soon.

You hurt my feel

LoL **** Pat and carn

LoL **** Pat and carn

But not anytime soon.

You hurt my feel

My feels have been hurt for years now

Mighty Mouse is by far the most complete MMA/Athlete in the history of the sport, even though we have not seen to much of his BJJ.

LOL, talking of contradicting yourself.

There was a fighter who also was considered a top P4P guy whose BJJ we had not seen. His name was JDS.

Mighty Mouse is by far the most complete MMA/Athlete in the history of the sport, even though we have not seen to much of his BJJ.

LOL, talking of contradicting yourself.

There was a fighter who also was considered a top P4P guy whose BJJ we had not seen. His name was JDS.

You're retarded

Archived