Carlos Condit became re likable.After his NMcommission diss.

PakaL

After his comment on the New Mexico fight commission i have to say he won me back over. He failed to touch on the anti white aspect but he did touch on the brothers and sister in positions they shouldn't be. Any one else catch his interview?

After his comment on the New Mexico fight commission i have to say he won me back over. He failed to touch on the anti white aspect but he did touch on the brothers and sister in positions they shouldn't be. Any one else catch his interview?

GTFO!! The Condit train does not accept people trying to re-board, true fans are true fans thick or thin....

GTFO!! The Condit train does not accept people trying to re-board, true fans are true fans thick or thin....

Won't be on the hype train with you, but i will wish him luck in his future fights. He used to be one of my favs like JJ till greg jackson MMA turned them into sprinting mighty mouses.

Candit sucks almost as much as that Russian can in your avatar.

removed from the iron jimmies list

Look everyone this is so hypocritical gets rustled and then bans someone rustling him from the untouchable list. Classic white belt move classic and condit still on my good side you hateraid abuser and driver at night with old women you.

Look everyone this is so hypocritical gets rustled and then bans someone rustling him from the untouchable list. Classic white belt move classic and condit still on my good side you hateraid abuser and driver at night with old women you.

@thesinisterurge

@thesinisterurge

Is he yo big bro spam master BOB? Condit to stronk

@thesinisterurge

Is he yo big bro spam master BOB? Condit to stronk

ok

Mgun could you please stay on topic you rambling to much. I might go snitch boy and tag you for off topic like all the times you are wrecking ball man. You and the donkey you rode in on better bail out, and take the bunny ranch click pipe cleaners with you.http://youtu.be/sI3fN5wvMtM

All i heard was future LW goat please don't beat anymore of my favorite fighters

take that back

Archived