So, who is the most overrated fighter in the UFC?

Magerget

John Dodson

Yet he knocked DJ out 3 times lol..

And Johnson knocked him out 100 times with knees from his GOAT thai clinch.

Any retard can spam overhand rights. Even JDS

You mean those knees that literally made Dodson laugh?

And I fixed your post.

John Dodson

Yet he knocked DJ out 3 times lol..

And Johnson knocked him out 100 times with knees from his GOAT thai clinch.

Any retard can spam overhand rights. Even JDS

You mean those knees that literally made Dodson laugh?

And I fixed your post.

lmao

Connor Mcgregor. He hasn't fought ANYBODY yet and Dana White already said that if he wins against Brandao he is going to get a number 1 contender fight against Dustin Poirier. REALLY?! Also on this list is Hector Lombard, Vitor Belfort, I still think Daniel Cormier but in all fairness he has won all of his fights even though they were all a painful snooze fest and definitely Alistair Overeem.

Connor Mcgregor. He hasn't fought ANYBODY yet and Dana White already said that if he wins against Brandao he is going to get a number 1 contender fight against Dustin Poirier. REALLY?! Also on this list is Hector Lombard, Vitor Belfort, I still think Daniel Cormier but in all fairness he has won all of his fights even though they were all a painful snooze fest and definitely Alistair Overeem.

10387810_1459826067596596_1006403437_n.jpg

408948987.jpg

When I used that picture, everyone got all over my case about using it. Saying it belongs to @TeemuSelanne‌

Teemu gave me permission to use that photo, you just aren't on that level yet.

You have to be one of the top 3 Mcgregor haters to use that photo. I'm the #1 Mcgregor hater & leader of all Mcgregor haters, Polo I have in the #2 spot but I don't think he hates Mcgregor nearly as much as me. I don't think there is another member that hates Mcgregor enough to take the #3 spot yet.

408948987.jpg

When I used that picture, everyone got all over my case about using it. Saying it belongs to @TeemuSelanne‌

You have to be one of the top 3 Mcgregor haters to use that photo. I'm the #1 Mcgregor hater & leader of all Mcgregor haters, Polo I have in the #2 spot but I don't think he hates Mcgregor nearly as much as me. I don't think there is another member that hates Mcgregor enough to take the #3 spot yet.

I'm definitely top 3. I tweeted McGregor about his dumb chest tattoo. Not only did he respond, but half of Ireland took shots at me. I had over 300 hate tweets from red headed freckle faced ****s.

408948987.jpg

I'm definitely top 3. I tweeted McGregor about his dumb chest tattoo. Not only did he respond, but half of Ireland took shots at me. I had over 300 hate tweets from red headed freckle faced ****s.

lol what did mcgregcan say?

408948987.jpg

Alright, you can use the photo.

At the risk of being off topic, I have come to the conclusion that whoever is rated P4P #1 is the most overrated. Any one of the champs is one bad night away from defeat.

Translation: Anderson and Barao falling from grace has completely destroyed my faith in champions staying focused and, consequently, my "jimmies".

408948987.jpg

Alright, you can use the photo.

Thanks buddy. The thread I used it on was called sorry PakaL. Basically I was telling PakaL Mcgregor is a can and used your photo, but I took it down

heres a long list...

woodley - obviously proved true in his last fight

lombard - wins a striking match with shields and people think hes going to climb the division

bobby green- james krause would have destroyed him

yoel romero - soon as he faces a top 5 guy he will get beat down to 10th or 9th in division, also the guy crapped to strikes.

mendes - lost to lentz and got KOd in the first round by aldo

cormier- yet to face a top 5 lhw but hes already thinking of retirement

pettis- got lucky winning the title and now scared to lose it

michael chandler- got beaten up badly by brooks and people were talking as if he could be the ufc champ

michael johnson - this train will be crashed by thomson the true lw goat

gray maynard - he just sucks

mark munoz- he has never been anything other than a gate keeper and weidman didnt deserve the shot after beating him

mousasi - skilled but wont become champ

weidman - silva past his prime, but he will lose badly to machida or any other top 5 mw

Archived