Gutted!!!!

march73

Just watched the highlights of UFC174, OVB vs Ryan Jimmo, on close-up just before the end of the bout you can clearly see and hear Ryan Jimmo say 'roll straight left', and thn guess what, they both roll straight left..!!

Any views??

I'm no troll pal, don't even know what you mean. I am a fan of UFC and am gutted at what I saw on TV, but there was no mistaking it I replayed 4 times. If I knew how to link it I would but I don't, take my word for it or not I don't care. I just don't want to be mugged off, I thought UFC was genuine, and hope I'm wrong.

It's a conspiracy man

<ahttp://images.sodahead.com/polls/001951951/2152300987_Filmore_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg/>

No the GSPvaseline files are the conspiracy. This is something on the bigfoot sighting video of old lines.

look up Chuck Liddell vs Vernon Tiger white....there is no denying that vernon went down after chuck gave him the nod...was the weakest punch of the fight, and vernons acting was terrible...his fall to the canvas was delayed...lol. Chuck already had earned and was guaranteed a shot at the title, but the ufc brought in some no name scrub (no previous fights in the ufc) to take a dive against chuck, because they needed him on the card as he was one the ufc's premiere stars at the time. there was no reason for such a mismatched fight to even take place... Chuck starts to tire, then does a long look towards the clock than Vernon jumps into a grazing jab, and pretends to be out cold.

look up Chuck Liddell vs Vernon Tiger white....there is no denying that vernon went down after chuck gave him the nod...was the weakest punch of the fight, and vernons acting was terrible...his fall to the canvas was delayed...lol. Chuck already had earned and was guaranteed a shot at the title, but the ufc brought in some no name scrub (no previous fights in the ufc) to take a dive against chuck, because they needed him on the card as he was one the ufc's premiere stars at the time. there was no reason for such a mismatched fight to even take place... Chuck starts to tire, then does a long look towards the clock than Vernon jumps into a grazing jab, and pretends to be out cold.

lol look whos back. what was your alt account while you were banned?

lol look whos back. what was your alt account while you were banned?

hairy ballzonhischin

Archived