matt Hughes the ****

BART-O-LINI

Hughes just jelly, Destiny probably refused to take a picture with the old bum

A9pkqb-CcAEiBer.jpg

even the LHW champ wants a picture with Destiny

Wow, that's huge. Where is the picture of the LHW champ with her?

The only pictures I found of RamGOAT and Destiny are XXX rated and cannot be posted on the forum

Hughes just jelly, Destiny probably refused to take a picture with the old bum

A9pkqb-CcAEiBer.jpg

even the LHW champ wants a picture with Destiny

Wow, that's huge. Where is the picture of the LHW champ with her?

The only pictures I found of RamGOAT and Destiny are XXX rated and cannot be posted on the forum

RamGOAT would never bang that jew. He only bangs 10s

Was Rashad's ol lady in the crowd? She has to be the most annoying person at an event ever

I assume you're referring to Rashad's KO over Chuckie. Rashad said in an interview that it was actually his sister carrying on like a weirdo. During the postfight interview, his wife is in the cage, and you can still hear the din coming from the crowd. Seems to support his story. And he claimed his wife was annoyed that everyone thought it was her acting like a noisy retard.

Was Rashad's ol lady in the crowd? She has to be the most annoying person at an event ever

I assume you're referring to Rashad's KO over Chuckie. Rashad said in an interview that it was actually his sister carrying on like a weirdo. During the postfight interview, his wife is in the cage, and you can still hear the din coming from the crowd. Seems to support his story. And he claimed his wife was annoyed that everyone thought it was her acting like a noisy retard.

I've heard her at more then one event i assumed it was his wife must have been his sis.

Archived