Hi all

Blue_Blood

Coming over from mmajunkie, time to give a new mma forum a shot :) I was going to post this in the get aquatinted section, but realised after looking that no one posts in there. Anyway, I hope I get to know you all well and make some good friends in the process, thanks guys :)

does your username mean you're a cop? If so @Megasoup‌ is gonna LOVE you.

Don't worry though he's an out of work date raping Latin dancing failure that writes novels on laptop boxes and also a homeless bar manager so you'll be fine

Don't worry though he's an out of work date raping Latin dancing failure that writes novels on laptop boxes and also a homeless bar manager so you'll be fine

No, not a cop, but this megasoup fellow sounds delightful lol

Just remember to remind WarWest to eat the poop

He welched a bet once

Lol, who would make a bet to eat poop? What an absolute weirdo lol

I don't know, but together, we will find the identity of this miscreant.

He welched a bet once

I think he said it was someone called war west lol

He welched a bet once

I think he said it was someone called war west lol

@warwest are you ready to answer for these damning allegations?

@Blue_Blood‌ In 3 words or less, describe your thoughts on the following fighters. This should tell us everything we need to know about your future tenure here.

GSP:

Demetrious Johnson:

Carlos Condit:

Nick Diaz:

Ronda Rousey:

Jon Jones:

Any black fighter:

Edit: any non uncle Tom black fighter ^^^ we will set the niggy level at Bobby Green

He welched a bet once

thats SOP here along w/ piss drinking wagers *(vid is mandatory), I realize this destroys

the wholesome image you had of the ufc website, but it beats the **** outta the old days

when members would lose a bet and have to make a youtube singing/ dancing video ...

I was permanently damaged by Enigmas' Beyonce re-creation ... let it be poop eating bejesus !

This is, well...well, it's just so darn specific. I have to concede on this one, as the description is spot-on. There's something very comforting about having people in my life that really know me. Shrek is love.

@Blue_Blood‌ In 3 words or less, describe your thoughts on the following fighters. This should tell us everything we need to know about your future tenure here.

GSP: Homosexual

Demetrious Johnson: Gangsta

Carlos Condit: Natural Born GOAT

Nick Diaz: re-re

Ronda Rousey: lol women's MMA

Jon Jones: 25 to life

Any black fighter: Bobby The King Green

Edit: any non uncle Tom black fighter ^^^ we will set the niggy level at Bobby Green

updated with the correct answers

Mod this man ^^^

Mod this man ^^^

@sparktard, I accept paypal payment.

Mod this man ^^^

lol homie sparktard can't even figure out their own site. You think they would be able to maneuver another?

Mod this man ^^^

lol homie sparktard can't even figure out their own site. You think they would be able to maneuver another?

you're right, I'll ask Dana himself for that Dillashaw money

Coming over from mmajunkie, time to give a new mma forum a shot :) I was going to post this in the get aquatinted section, but realised after looking that no one posts in there. Anyway, I hope I get to know you all well and make some good friends in the process, thanks guys :)

Honestly...were you banned from there or did you just want to give this a try? Most of us have been banned from other forums. This place is like forum prison. You'll be traded for a pack of smokes before you know it. Welcome.

Honestly...were you banned from there or did you just want to give this a try? Most of us have been banned from other forums. This place is like forum prison. You'll be traded for a pack of smokes before you know it. Welcome.

I wasnt banned anywhere. This forum is the GOAT

I was never banned from another MMA forum, the other ones take themselves too seriously.

GSP: can

Demetrious Johnson: the mightiest of mouses

Carlos Condit: good fighter, but a runner at times

Nick Diaz: I like watching him fight, he brings it

Ronda Rousey: wmma lol

Jon Jones: DC's future punching bag

Any black fighter: they do tend to be goats

No, I wasn't banned, just felt it time to move on to better things, that place was getting a bit quiet for my liking.

I was never banned from another MMA forum, the other ones take themselves too seriously.

this ^^^ i lurk a few others, mainly sherdog and maybe it's just because i joined here first but i've grown too accustomed to the format, humor, and traffic here. Most other sites, sherdog being a good example are too busy and impersonal and everybody are hipster purists. This site has a good mix of degenerates like myself.

Archived