Matt Brown is GOAT but there is a new Matt in the WW division that will be GOAT!

fourthnorseman

Never compare this Matt Dwyer can to Matt Brown EVER again.

He ain't no can bro. He fights just like Brown and has a granite chin. You will be on the wagon eventually.

Been a fan since his jungle fight days.

He ain't no can bro. He fights just like Brown and has a granite chin. You will be on the wagon eventually.

He was the Battlefield ww champ for 6 straight title defenses. Just finished ex ufc fighter Demarques Johnson inside of 2 rounds.

He was the Battlefield ww champ for 6 straight title defenses. Just finished ex ufc fighter Demarques Johnson inside of 2 rounds.

Damn I didn't even realize that dude had been cut until you just brought him up. Last time I can remember seeing him fight he got bodied by Mike Swick.

some_text

Yeah that was his first pro fight against an ex ufc fighter at the age of 20. Made a mistake going for a triangle, it happens. Undefeated in 7 straight since.

Trolls not welcome in this thread now **** off!

Axemurduh is being a jerk (not surprising considering his wahndy name)

but according to sherdog that is not his first pro fight nor the Aurelio who was in the UFC. Same name, different guy.

All his wins are by finished too

looking pretty GOAT so far

but I found one glaring issues that cannot be ignored......he is Canadian....

He has a chance of becoming a GOAT like Hominick, but he could also turn out to be a can like Rory or GSP

Yeah if he moved to AmeriGOAT I would pick him to body Candricks in the first

some_text

Yeah that was his first pro fight against an ex ufc fighter at the age of 20. Made a mistake going for a triangle, it happens. Undefeated in 7 straight since.

but according to sherdog that is not his first pro fight nor the Auerlio who was in the UFC. Same name, different guy.

**** I never knew that. Well regardless, he has improved a lot and he doesn't fight safe. He has gas forever and is exciting to watch. Hope you guys enjoy. I never even asked Matt if that was the Auerlio from UFC I just assumed it was lol!

some_text

but according to sherdog that is not his first pro fight nor the Aurelio who was in the UFC. Same name, different guy.

That dude might have won that fight, but he went onto Bellator and Matt got signed by the UFC. So Matt wins at life.

some_text

That dude might have won that fight, but he went onto Bellator and Matt got signed by the UFC. So Matt wins at life.

lol you got that backwards sir

Bellator is the premier of MMA

lol Battlefield champion

12er will be a fan for life

Doesn't he have a 15-14 record? He's not exactly a boss.

It's a big surprise that Fourthgayman is on a another Canadian bandwagon. For Christ sake, its not the Olympics. Secondly, Dwer is a can whose greatest achievement is beating a former UFC fighter on social security.

It has nothing to do with him being Canadian you ****. It has to do with him being my friend. Now STFU and go cut your moms grass for allowance

some_text

lol you got that backwards sir

Bellator is the premier of MMA

lol I'm usually happy to go along with your trolling but Bella**** pays their co-main 1500/1500 ... they are a ****ing joke dude. I can't wait for Dana to buy that POS, burn it to the ground and piss on the ashes while making this face.

Screen_shot_2012-02-10_at_11.25.26_PM.png

It's a big surprise that Fourthgayman is on a another Canadian bandwagon. For Christ sake, its not the Olympics. Secondly, Dwer is a can whose greatest achievement is beating a former UFC fighter on social security.

It has nothing to do with him being Canadian you ****. It has to do with him being my friend. Now STFU and go cut your moms grass for allowance

You need to find more successful friends.

lol Battlefield champion

12er will be a fan for life

Hey I know he has a lot to prove but he has impressed Dana enough to get a shot right?

@Shuberling‌

@Shuberling‌

My boy Shube would kill that chump and he's a featherweight.

Dana called him after he tko'd DaMarques Johnson, eh?

Beat a former UFC Fighter and you'll get a UFC Contract, sounds about right.

Well its a little hard to beat a current UFC fighter without a contract right?

You can do it in the club

Just like Rampage knocked out Jon Jones a couple weeks ago

Has he seen @12er's Battlefield montage though?

Archived