Jones is afraid of fighting in Sweden. ""It won't be Sweden. No chance"

Spartacus__

I bet ever since Gus took his manhood JJ wakes up screaming nightly... And something tells me that dream he keeps having in which the judges properly judge is in Sweden... That reoccurring dream of waking up surrounded by blondes has him shook. Would you want to wake up in sweden a bum? Read what he said he's looking out for his financial future when it comes to fighting Gus. JJ knows after Gus molly wops him his fame is done, and like all new money idiots he'll be broke in 5 years..

He has a point. Why should the champ go to the challengers home country? Especially considering Jon already smashed him.

For the pay day? Smashed hmmm 70plus % of all fans disagree with you. Just like your boy jj ducking indicates as well. Your best bet get a tootsie roll pop and count the licks till the butt hurt passes.

He has a point. Why should the champ go to the challengers home country? Especially considering Jon already smashed him.

Then UFC should cancel Aldo/Mendes II and give Shogun, JDS, Anderson and Barão their belt back

It's only valid if the fight happens in the home country of the champion

Rk1JGVH.jpg

I like the gloves you designed to prevent eye pokes

Sorry, I'm lazy, bro. :(

bro you spend 10 hours a day going on rants about Sonic and Nintendo

I think you can spare a few minutes to make quality photoshops you frick!

My mom took me off my fricken TRT so I don't even have energy to go on rants anymore. :(

Rk1JGVH.jpg

I like the gloves you designed to prevent eye pokes

Sorry, I'm lazy, bro. :(

bro you spend 10 hours a day going on rants about Sonic and Nintendo

I think you can spare a few minutes to make quality photoshops you frick!

My mom took me off my fricken TRT so I don't even have energy to go on rants anymore. :(

hqdefault.jpg

you still have it, I can see it in your eyes

Then UFC should cancel Aldo/Mendes II and give Shogun, JDS, Anderson and Barão their belt back

It's only valid if the fight happens in the home country of the champion

Im not saying the champ should only fight in his hometown GSP style. Im saying they should never have to fight in their opponents home country.

I think not fighting in Sweden is a smart thing for Jones. There are two scenarios for a title fight in Sweden:

1) They do the show overnight to have it sync up with North American PPV times, which I think would cause ticket sales to take quite a hit (I don't see any chance of them filling a stadium with a main card that starts at 4am), and I imagine having to fight at that kind of time would take a toll on the fighters.

2) They do the show in primetime in Sweden, meaning the afternoon in North America, which means the PPV will tank, causing Jones to miss out on money.

method=get&s=jj.jpg

Nike-Jon-Jones-Just-Duck-It-Shirt-by-Diogo-Pace-Post.jpg

tumblr_m98pxfI1vt1qcgr7io1_500.png

I just realized J boneless J peter rode BO Jackson like the spider did Bruce Lee... J boneless J is doomed i called the spider out for rockin another mans image and ego look what happened! Now i'm calling out J boneless J for jock riding Bo jackson.

A2p4AxUCIAATEKa.jpg-large.jpeg

Dizam him, he even trollss people in the nude. The goatness is freaking unbearable i will boycott JJ for life next thing you know he's going to come out in a interview and brag. I'm the goat i just eye ball mad dog trolled you naked and then erased the pic respectfully. Gotcha like dave chappelle on crizack sprinkle the troll on him sprinkle the troll on him

OP, do you know that when he fought Shogun, UFC wasnt back to Brazil yet, right ? He fought Shogun in March 2011 and UFC was back to Brazil in August 2011 ..

Anyways, I dont like Jones either, I really hope Gus beats him but we can not be "blind folded" byt that kind of feeling.

What I mean is that UFC IS AN AMERICAN ORGANIZATION and like it or not, the biggest cards/events will be always in US or Canada, period.

So why a champion (american or canadian) should go overseas to defend it ?

Putting the hate aside, why should Mighty go to Russia to fight Ali, for instance ?

What I do agree is that Jones vs Gus 2 could take place in a neutral country like Brazil for instance !

OP, do you know that when he fought Shogun, UFC wasnt back to Brazil yet, right ? He fought Shogun in March 2011 and UFC was back to Brazil in August 2011 ..

Anyways, I dont like Jones either, I really hope Gus beats him but we can not be "blind folded" byt that kind of feeling.

What I mean is that UFC IS AN AMERICAN ORGANIZATION and like it or not, the biggest cards/events will be always in US or Canada, period.

So why a champion (american or canadian) should go overseas to defend it ?

Putting the hate aside, why should Mighty go to Russia to fight Ali, for instance ?

What I do agree is that Jones vs Gus 2 could take place in a neutral country like Brazil for instance !

So the biggest cards will always be in US or Canada period, but arguably the biggest fight in UFC history should be in Brazil with no Brazillian in the fight?? Makes sense...

I don't think John is afraid, he just fells he is the champion so shouldn't have to defend it in his challengers hometown.

So you go from defending Candricks to defending Eye pokes Magee? Do you just nut hug all of the champions. I bet you like Jose Aldo, MightyGOAT, Barao until two weeks ago and Chris Weidman too.

I don't think John is afraid, he just fells he is the champion so shouldn't have to defend it in his challengers hometown.

So you go from defending Candricks to defending Eye pokes Magee? Do you just nut hug all of the champions. I bet you like Jose Aldo, MightyGOAT, Barao until two weeks ago and Chris Weidman too.

They are champions for a reason, it means they are the best, otherwise they wouldn't be champions would they smart ****

They are champions for a reason, it means they are the best, otherwise they wouldn't be champions would they smart ****

You can't argue with that logic

"Ok, finally done with the updates on my tattoos. The Jon "Bones" Jones fight and the Jimi Manuwa are filled in.

In my eyes, I won the fight again Jon Jones, but not in the judges eyes, so I filled it just half colored.

The next tattoo I will do will be filled in fully when I get the belt, this time I will not leave it in the hand of the judges."

10463041_674335715979571_7853104693239036790_n.jpg

Archived