Andrei Arovski 1.5 million check, to 16 grand check UFC.

AxeMurduh

He fought Fedor and got KTFO and still made 1.5 million, come back to the UFC and banks 16 grand. Thats a slap in the face for a former Champion can crusher....

http://mmajunkie.com/2009/02/andrei-arlovskis-1-5-million-payday-tops-afflictions-3-1-million-payroll

http://mma-manifesto.com/ufc-fighter-salary-database/salary-main/ufc-174-fighter-purses-attendance-gate.html

some_text

It's a shame corny fools like JJ get bank for ducking and demanding like a pre madonna... While dudes who come to bang get dissed what's the world coming to. Can't wait to see jj bouncing from org to org demanding avian water, and only yellow mNm's in his make up trailer... He will be yelling JJ don't fight in denver JJ don't fight in phoenix JJ fights where jj wants. Dude is more feminine than ROO paul. Ufc needs to recognize true fighters while chump changing point fighting & bear hugging cans. Blasphamy to treat the pit bull like that while spoiling cain or a jj blasphamy.

The fact that he made $1.5 Million for his Affliction fight says more about why Affliction went out of business than anything.

Also, wouldn't the more apt comparison be what he made for his last fight with WSOF rather than what he was making five years ago when he was FAR more relevant?

The fact that he made $1.5 Million for his Affliction fight says more about why Affliction went out of business than anything.

Also, wouldn't the more apt comparison be what he made for his last fight with WSOF rather than what he was making five years ago when he was FAR more relevant?

Why all the hate? If a fighter can make $1.5 million for one fight, I think that's great. Also, Arlovski was more relevant when he was UFC heavyweight champion, but he probably never made $100k for a title fight in the UFC.

Here's a thought... remember how that fight with Fedor and Arlovski ended? It was one of the most exciting ending to a fight I've ever seen in my life. I'm going to make a leap and say that these guys threw down a little harder than usual for that fat **** check they got.

Why all the hate? If a fighter can make $1.5 million for one fight, I think that's great. Also, Arlovski was more relevant when he was UFC heavyweight champion, but he probably never made $100k for a title fight in the UFC.

odd, i don't see hate in that post. Just rational thought.

This lol Way too defensive

Sorry, I quoted that particular post because it was the last one before I posted, but I meant that most of the posts in this thread were negative. What's wrong with any fighter making $1.5 million?

Sorry, I quoted that particular post because it was the last one before I posted, but I meant that most of the posts in this thread were negative. What's wrong with any fighter making $1.5 million?

nothing wrong for the fighter.

a lot wrong for the promotion who can't afford it.

nothing wrong for the fighter.

a lot wrong for the promotion who can't afford it.

Yup, that was more my point. If the fighter can get that kind of money, good for them.

Being KOed by Fedor is the biggest thing AA is ever going to do MMAwise.

Fedor ducked the UFC and got owned by Bigfoot lmao

Fighting Fedor is the biggest

AA is still better than 90 percent of the current roster. He will be a contender in 2 years.

His chin is suspect, to say the least.

**** Fedor

AA is still better than 90 percent of the current roster. He will be a contender in 2 years.

**** Fedor

Fake Fedor hater .... lol

**** Fedor

Fedor was cool until these new Russian cans tainted his legacy.

**** Fedor

That's true.. what could have been...

**** Fedor

is it possible the new russicans just help you realize how big of a can Fedor truly was?

khabibs strategies actually work though

Still safe and boring

And Arlovski won, don't know how much more successful you can get.

You can get what's referred to as a "finish".

You should get one of them when you are fighting a football player.

Khabib couldn't finish a guy who tapped to shoulder strikes from Guida lmao

Archived