My family members are pieces of ****

BruteDion

Didn't have time to post this but whatever

So as most of y'all know Father's Day was the 15th and well I had to work cuz well some folks have to make money and serve all the fathers who like to eat sushi (yes I'm a Sushi chef right now)

Well my father and his dad had a dinner else where in a town 20mins away so all in all I could not be there but I did call and wish them happy Father's Day around mid day when I had time cuz I was at work at 7:30 am (it take long to prep a sushi bar)

Well I get message after message from my family members saying how I'm a bad son and how my father was upset I was not there nor did I get him a gift (as far as he knows cuz I did)

What makes this a ****ed up moment is the NOT ONE OF THEM ****S GIVING ME **** DIDNT CALL ME ON MY BIRTHDAY NOR GOT ME A GIFT which not even a month ago...not even my father...he just said "Dion we will do something next week" and we never did

I'm not mad they didn't do nothing for me cuz well I don't like them cuz they all are selfish and I don't wish to deal with them anyways...it's them being hypocrites that is ****ed up

Most times it seems that friends are better then family uknow

Simple. .. feed them misprepared blowfish sushi and make it look like an accident. . You've got the perfect cover man... don't **** this up..

I wish I knew that ****...I'm not good enough yet to do blowfish...some people who have done sushi for 9 years have not learned Blowfish yet

It disappoints me that the OP's race was mentioned in very, very weak attempts at humor; especially since it has nothing to do with the story. It also disappoints me that he came here to vent (as it's not a subject that would be advisable to publicly blow off steam over) and he gets ridiculed.

Dude, I feel for you. Yeah, it can be tough to compare family with friends, as we can choose our friends. It's not an even match-up. You should throw a cool but cost-conscious party for your friends (who will probably bring more alcohol than will be drunk that night,) invite more women than men and forget about the events surrounding Father's Day and your birthday. Get a playlist going on your sound system and make a bunch of stew or jambalaya or something.

Don't harbor hate, Brute.

Tell them how you feel in a rational, non confronting way and if they can't take that then you have to go about the relationship differently (not saying to cut them off.) It can be disheartening and upsetting but sometimes its not worth them getting to you.

Just do what you truly think is right and try to come to terms when you may have made mistakes. Can't ask more than that from yourself.

It disappoints me that the OP's race was mentioned in very, very weak attempts at humor; especially since it has nothing to do with the story. It also disappoints me that he came here to vent (as it's not a subject that would be advisable to publicly blow off steam over) and he gets ridiculed.

Dude, I feel for you. Yeah, it can be tough to compare family with friends, as we can choose our friends. It's not an even match-up. You should throw a cool but cost-conscious party for your friends (who will probably bring more alcohol than will be drunk that night,) invite more women than men and forget about the events surrounding Father's Day and your birthday. Get a playlist going on your sound system and make a bunch of stew or jambalaya or something.

It's a joke you clown

You run around here saying you're a veteran without blinking an eye and then harp on a long running joke?

LoL GTFO

lol, tell me more. What else disappoints you?

So as most of y'all know Father's Day was the 15th and well I had to work cuz well some folks have to make money and serve all the fathers who like to eat sushi (yes I'm a Sushi chef right now)

Well my father and his dad had a dinner else where in a town 20mins away so all in all I could not be there but I did call and wish them happy Father's Day around mid day when I had time cuz I was at work at 7:30 am (it take long to prep a sushi bar)

Well I get message after message from my family members saying how I'm a bad son and how my father was upset I was not there nor did I get him a gift (as far as he knows cuz I did)

What makes this a ****ed up moment is the NOT ONE OF THEM ****S GIVING ME **** DIDNT CALL ME ON MY BIRTHDAY NOR GOT ME A GIFT which not even a month ago...not even my father...he just said "Dion we will do something next week" and we never did

I'm not mad they didn't do nothing for me cuz well I don't like them cuz they all are selfish and I don't wish to deal with them anyways...it's them being hypocrites that is ****ed up

So they did something then...

that's wack son but people are ****ty in general, you were at work ffs... as long as your dad knows you sent him a text or whatever then it should be cool.... also how old are you now?

In the general scheme of things and from a 'family' perspective, unless you're under 14, or 18, 21, 30,40 (not so much), 50,60, 70, 80, or any year beyond 80, fathers day > birthdays

If you don't like them, why put effort into getting upset in the first place? If you realize that as a recurring fault, coach yourself into feeling indifferent about those types of situations.

Seriously, if your black fam gives you **** for being half white and your white fam gives you **** for being half black, **** on all of them and pretend they died in a car fire.

If they are really that bad ditch them. Blood means nothing. Just because you are related to them doesn't mean they aren't a piece of ****.

That's a good point...Blood matters little these days cuz families are way more ****ed up then mine these days...you can pick your friends but not ur family and more times then not they suck worse the. Friends do

If they are really that bad ditch them. Blood means nothing. Just because you are related to them doesn't mean they aren't a piece of ****.

That's a good point...Blood matters little these days

That's probably true for where you are right now. But family issues always come back to haunt a man at some point. Do what the other guy in this thread said and rell your mom/dad how you feel. Do it when you're calm not when you're angry and be ready to deal with the initial backlash. Very few people have the ability to take feedback without jumping into a defensive role. Just let them. Don't pick a fight just tell them how you feel.

my mother once beat me with a heavy duty metal coat-hanger, my back was cut up like I had been flayed with a cat of nine tails, no lie... because I was still sobbing an hour later my mother then came into my room and poured vinegar over my welted, bleeding and cut up back because she must have got sick of hearing me... I was 11.

Your family sounds terrible.

my mother once beat me with a heavy duty metal coat-hanger, my back was cut up like I had been flayed with a cat of nine tails, no lie... because I was still sobbing an hour later my mother then came into my room and poured vinegar over my welted, bleeding and cut up back because she must have got sick of hearing me... I was 11.

So this now a duck measuring contest over who has the worst parents? Sure I'll chime in. Picture this;

Christmas Eve somewhere in the mid 80's I'm sitting at the diner table. Everyone is enjoying christmas diner but not me. I'm eying the gifts underneath the tree. One present in particular. Yellow paper around it from our local toy store. I can't eat, my stomach is in a knot. This is the day. You see at the time I wasn't a Transformers fan, I was an aficionado.

Now you have to understand this was during the actual Gen 1 days when those sacred episodes weren't re-runs or some hip comic-con items. When the dinobots showed up that was the first time the world had layed eyes on them. And they weren't those Michael ffin' Bay dinobots either. They were actual steel dinosaurs that transformed into blocky bulky robots. None of that intricately detailed "look what I can do with computer graphics" alien looking bs that passes for transformers these days.

Anyway I'm still sitting there not hearing anything that's being said at the table. For me there's just that glorious yellow package under the tree. Because I already know what's inside there. For weeks I'd been visiting the toy store pressing my face up against the glass staring at him...the ruler of Dinobots...the mighty Grimlock. Energy sword in one hand ion blaster in the other. I knew right then and there we would be together some day

text

I had begged and pleaded with my mom and dad to get him for my birthday on december 14th. Finally my mom agreed to get him for me for christmas but that meant no birthday present. I was exstatic ! So this was the day, this was the moment. Grimlock was waiting for me under the tree. Waiting to be unleashed and take on my brother's decepticon army.

After what felt like hours had past it was gift time! I jumped off of my chair and ran towards my present as fast as my short legs would carry me. I picked it up and hugged it like a puppy. I tore the paper off frantically and staring me in the face was..Astrotrain.

I felt my heart drop in my stomach as I looked up to my mom in disbelief. She's looking at me like nothing has happened and says. I'm sorry honey but that one robot was gone and I got this instead.

I'm looking at her face, then at Astrotrain, back at her face, back at Astrotrain and I'm still struggling to accept this horrible reality. Astrotrain...really? Has this woman no clue? There's a good reason Astrtrain is in almost no episodes. HE SUCKS!

So I start to cry uncontrollably with tears and snot running down my face as I hold this hideous purple and black transformer in my hand.

Yes it wa.......it was rough...

dion ok with it, but oh no megasoup offended and he aint even black

You are constantly gay bashing so you don't have the moral authority to condemn anyone around here honkey.

Your family is just being human, like Steeler said don't harbor hate and just let them know how you feel & you think it's unfair to treat you the way they did.

If you put it to them in kind of a condescending sarcastic way like you wanted to be there but bills don't pay themselves etc. they should understand and if they don't tough **** just move on with your life as you normally would.

You are constantly gay bashing so you don't have the moral authority to condemn anyone around here honkey.

You got me on that one.

So this now a duck measuring contest over who has the worst parents? Sure I'll chime in. Picture this;

Christmas Eve somewhere in the mid 80's I'm sitting at the diner table. Everyone is enjoying christmas diner but not me. I'm eying the gifts underneath the tree. One present in particular. Yellow paper around it from our local toy store. I can't eat, my stomach is in a knot. This is the day. You see at the time I wasn't a Transformers fan, I was an aficionado.

Now you have to understand this was during the actual Gen 1 days when those sacred episodes weren't re-runs or some hip comic-con items. When the dinobots showed up that was the first time the world had layed eyes on them. And they weren't those Michael ffin' Bay dinobots either. They were actual steel dinosaurs that transformed into blocky bulky robots. None of that intricately detailed "look what I can do with computer graphics" alien looking bs that passes for transformers these days.

Anyway I'm still sitting there not hearing anything that's being said at the table. For me there's just that glorious yellow package under the tree. Because I already know what's inside there. For weeks I'd been visiting the toy store pressing my face up against the glass staring at him...the ruler of Dinobots...the mighty Grimlock. Energy sword in one hand ion blaster in the other. I knew right then and there we would be together some day

text

I had begged and pleaded with my mom and dad to get him for my birthday on december 14th. Finally my mom agreed to get him for me for christmas but that meant no birthday present. I was exstatic ! So this was the day, this was the moment. Grimlock was waiting for me under the tree. Waiting to be unleashed and take on my brother's decepticon army.

After what felt like hours had past it was gift time! I jumped off of my chair and ran towards my present as fast as my short legs would carry me. I picked it up and hugged it like a puppy. I tore the paper off frantically and staring me in the face was..Astrotrain.

I felt my heart drop in my stomach as I looked up to my mom in disbelief. She's looking at me like nothing has happened and says. I'm sorry honey but that one robot was gone and I got this instead.

I'm looking at her face, then at Astrotrain, back at her face, back at Astrotrain and I'm still struggling to accept this horrible reality. Astrotrain...really? Has this woman no clue? There's a good reason Astrtrain is in almost no episodes. HE SUCKS!

So I start to cry uncontrollably with tears and snot running down my face as I hold this hideous purple and black transformer in my hand.

Oh, the horror! I can't even fathom that kind of pain.

text

Awesome story. Brings back memories when i was devastated that i didn't get all the construction bots to make Devastator.

text

Awesome story. Brings back memories when i was devastated that i didn't get all the construction bots to make Devastator.

Dude Devastator is P4P. I also didn't have him complete. My friend did and that thing was amazing. Much better designed and better looking than the later big boys such as Bruticus.

On a side note, I don't care if Michael Bay lives to be 150 years old, he WILL someday appear before the good lord and he will have to explain how he turned this:

text

into this

text

There's no way the almighty one will let that slide

You know what, I think BruteDion was on to something, I should not of dismissed him so soon.

I hate my family as well, they are ****ing fegs

Yep. I got a family full of cans too. I kicked them out of my camp early on. They got nothing to contribute. No boxing, BJJ, cardio... NOTHIN.

So they're out.

You know what, I think BruteDion was on to something, I should not of dismissed him so soon.

Yep. I got a family full of cans too. I kicked them out of my camp early on. They got nothing to contribute. No boxing, BJJ, cardio... NOTHIN.

So they're out.

I hope you kept a few as punching bags. Those always come in handy.

So they're out.

I hope you kept a few as punching bags. Those always come in handy.

Of course he did. He didn't say he got a divorce or anything.

crying-baby.jpg

Archived