Jon Jones showing some class?

Magerget

He trying to copy conor by putting stuff out there. It's publicity period he tried the fake role model role no go he tried the troll role but again no. So now he trying the booty kiss ola move like tito.

You might very well be right about that sir!

+1

Are you a liberal and or are you a bacrock voter after he lied to you multiple times? Those are the only 2 types of jones fans, half dead mouth breathers and those who vote cause he like them. O yeah and those who missed the last year or two of media because they were stuck on a island with wilson. They just missed Gus doing facial reconstruction 101 on the bewb tube.

+1

Are you a liberal and or are you a bacrock voter after he lied to you multiple times? Those are the only 2 types of jones fans, half dead mouth breathers and those who vote cause he like them. O yeah and those who missed the last year or two of media because they were stuck on a island with wilson. They just missed Gus doing facial reconstruction 101 on the bewb tube.

lol yeah dude, i'm totally a huge jones fan, biggest on the forum by far.

+1

lol yeah dude, i'm totally a huge jones fan, biggest on the forum by far.

This what happen if you rockin JJ colors dog...

http://youtu.be/naQkeAi7PHE

Don't end up mad at chuh wife while going full JBJ fan. The community don't like it, imagine all the wives after JJ loses to gus O the humanity...

+1

1. Jones beat Gus, Gus shouldn't of let it go to the judges.

2. Who cares what jones does, he's an entertaining fighter in my opinion, that's what I look for, I'm a grown man I don't need a role model.

+1

1. Jones beat Gus, Gus shouldn't of let it go to the judges.

2. Who cares what jones does, he's an entertaining fighter in my opinion, that's what I look for, I'm a grown man I don't need a role model.

Are you a judge? Only tard judges and liberals and the stuff pre mentioned float dat boat. Grown liberal dude who raised himself on the mean streets of winnepegg...

it was about the 1 thing he said in the full interview that wasn't self centered and arrogant.

I guess you could say he's improving.

You're going to be disappointed after his next fight when he releases a video bragging about detaching Gus' retina with his eye pokes

Funny i see a climb back up the ladder as Gus refuses a instant re match. Thing is JJ will lose to DC when he fights for the title shot after he loses to Gus. Which will leave him confused and frustrated add that to the fact he finds himself no longer so dominant. Is a sad situation as the years go by, his new money gets wasted leaving him like tito in a constant confused reality.

It's happened so many times throughout history someone becomes champ then someone else comes along and takes it. DO the math jones better start investing asap as his personality won't be getting him to far. Gus has his number as much as JJ improves Gus will too, same way jj used to dominate others gus does it to him. It's just the way it is no rhyme or reason just a thing unexplainable. I can't wait to see the new tricks Gus has in store for jj. The first fight for jj facing someone who almost kilt him, jj will make more mistakes and take more hits to the chin, than a lady of the night does on pay days...

+1

I'm a Jones fan. I don't give a **** about the gossip, and he beats everybody he fights.

+1

I'm a Jones fan. I don't give a **** about the gossip, and he beats everybody he fights.

Except Gus

and Hamill

+1

I still struggle to except the fact you hate the best boxer in that division GUS. He out boxed JJ so bad JJ looked like he was playing patty cake and footsies...

+1

I still struggle to except the fact you hate the best boxer in that division GUS. He out boxed JJ so bad JJ looked like he was playing patty cake and footsies...

I don't like "MMA" boxers, I like real boxers. I still don't see how anybody who saw the fight thinks Gus won. I guess it was the underdog putting up a fight against the hated champion, but Gus didn't really do much, in my opinion.

+1

I don't like "MMA" boxers, I like real boxers. I still don't see how anybody who saw the fight thinks Gus won. I guess it was the underdog putting up a fight against the hated champion, but Gus didn't really do much, in my opinion.

Just for the record, Gus beat the swedish amateur national champion in a boxing match, so I´d put him above the average "mma-boxer" any day. Although a swedish champ might not be world class, it´s still an accomplishment…

That being said, Gus won that fight and will defend his LHW-belt again vs Jones like he did against Manuwa...

Jones is lucky Gus accepted a rematch...

+1

Nope he did as much as everyone else before him and left JJ photo ready after the fight. Not much at all JJ went straight out to the bar and had a after party like a boss.

+1

Gus didn't really do much, in my opinion.

Jones-Gus.jpg

not much at all.

+1

Gus didn't really do much, in my opinion.

Jones-Gus.jpg

not much at all.

What are you talking about? Gus got beat up so badly he couldn't even wear his hat straight

• 2 weeks later...

Archived