Live NSAC Hearing!

Pigs-On-The-Wing

UFC doctor prescribed anti-inflammatory meds. In addition, on his own accord knowing they were banned, Wand claims he began taking diuretics to help reduce swelling and promote the healing of a fractured wrist. He claims he was afraid the diuretics would show on the test so that's why he ran. To be fair, diuretics are a banned substance, but not really "performance enhancing".

It's up to you if you believe him.

is what im reading about wandy anyways.

What's not to believe? He admitted that he took a banned substance, and that he ran from the test because he knew he'd test positive for said banned substance.

That seems pretty believable to me.

What's not to believe? He admitted that he took a banned substance, and that he ran from the test because he knew he'd test positive for said banned substance.

I believe him, except the part where they said he wasn't taking PED's.

the fact that he ducked the test makes him inherently untrustworthy.

Just because he admitted to taking a banned substance doesn't mean he didn't take anything more serious... like a PED or TRT.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if it turns out he's been on TRT.

that wasnt my words. thats just what i read and copied/pasted

just what i said at the end there

well at least he didnt start loading up on estrogen, growing himself boobs and a vagina, and then going hard on the pregnancy pills like chael sonnen did.

for a while i was a little worried, that wanderlei ran from from the commission because he was afraid that he might have been the father of chaels baby. i could see why he would run, as it would conflict with their rivalry on TUF and all of that and make for bad publicity and less people would have been interested in paying to watch him fight if they knew they were really just lovers and were simply just pretending they hated each other on the show.

Archived