Khabib Nurmagomedov vs TJ Grant

mmalord45

After UFC announced Benson vs RDA, seems like this fight is the one that will happen. Khabib is out for all of July for the Ramadan, TJ Grant has been out for over a year I think for head concussion, so if he was to come back, I think it would be sooner then later.

TJ Grant is unranked due to inactivity, and Khabib is N.4. This fight could possibly be for a N.1 Contender spot after Pettis vs Melendez.

What do you guys think ? Who do you got ? Rather interesting match-up

After UFC announced Benson vs RDA, seems like this fight is the one that will happen. Khabib is out for all of July for the Ramadan, TJ Grant has been out for over a year I think for head concussion, so if he was to come back, I think it would be sooner then later.

TJ Grant is unranked due to inactivity, and Khabib is N.4. This fight could possibly be for a N.1 Contender spot after Pettis vs Melendez.

What do you guys think ? Who do you got ? Rather interesting match-up

LMAO

damn son at least change some wording or some ****

For Christ's sake, this fight isn't even rumored to be happening. TJ Grant has been gone for over a year with a concussion. He didn't suddenly come alive and have his lingering symptoms stop. I'm fairly certain when I say you will never see TJ Grant fight again.

So this thread is beyond meaningless. It's like discussing if the Loch Ness Monster could take Showtime.

/thread

For Christ's sake, this fight isn't even rumored to be happening. TJ Grant has been gone for over a year with a concussion. He didn't suddenly come alive and have his lingering symptoms stop. I'm fairly certain when I say you will never see TJ Grant fight again.

So this thread is beyond meaningless. It's like discussing if the Loch Ness Monster could take Showtime.

/thread

perfectly said. Gray retired that can years ago.

Archived