Aussies remain Undisputed Piracy Champions of the world

OzPride

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/24259972/game-of-thrones-piracy-war-choice-says-foxtel-has-itself-to-blame-for-illegal-downloading-of-hit-show/

AWESOME.

I don't know ANYBODY who would be crazy enough to pay a provider for one TV series. We can't get HBO here without getting Foxtel - which to all you in 'Merica is a cable provider that has about 25 different channels, all the rest of the 60 or so are second versions of them or incredibly similar.

Having spent a week in Brooklyn with free cable, I think I hit about 800 different channels as well as on demand which was insanely good. Over here its crazy.

Also our 'cable' at its cheapest basic package with maybe 15 different channels not includinf sport / movies etc is about $40 a month..

Aussies continue to be the heaviest torrent users despite having nearly the slowest speeds for a first world country ANYWHERE in the world.

Keep it up boys. Pirate for life!

The-Pirate-Bay-Little-Logo-HD-1024x640.jpg

i just use a vpn. they think im downloading it off foxtel internet in australia but im right here in canada ****es. come at me bro.

exactly!!

they don't realise that we've been struggling wit slow **** ADSL2+ internet here with a MAXIMUM DL of 20MBPS and UL of about 5MBPS and managing to get at best a little over 10% of that bandwidth to torrent, by manipulating the software. They think they'll stop us with letters from the ISP?

**** please I've got hundreds of emails from them, the problem is once you close off a seeding torrent they lose you, and with a VPN or static IP they can't find you. It's how Megasoup and his pedo friends have gotten away with CP for so long...

Protect yourself Ozpride, use peerguardian or similar for basic protection, and choose your service provider carefully. TPG and IInet went to court and won to not have to release any records or logs of content if requested by authorities. When committing cyber hape, rubber up, wear gloves, you dont need to leave dna evidence or fingerprints.

Signed,

Cptn Genki, of the good ship "Screw our archaic interwebz and pay TV"

check my peg leg and parrot for authenticity.

Protect yourself Ozpride, use peerguardian or similar for basic protection, and choose your service provider carefully. TPG and IInet went to court and won to not have to release any records or logs of content if requested by authorities. When committing cyber hape, rubber up, wear gloves, you dont need to leave dna evidence or fingerprints.

Signed,

Cptn Genki, of the good ship "Screw our archaic interwebz and pay TV"

check my peg leg and parrot for authenticity.

great advice bro. I generally double bag my **** so should be alright. TPG were actually the most common who would send me warning emails, but Im with Adam... since eye-eye-net (yaharr) bought them out I'd guess they fall under the same laws? either way protect yo bizz!

Where are you from Cap'n Genki? Im in SA

Archived