Hendricks haters so not cool or legit

jayzee

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1. Is a sore loser.

2. Is full of himself.

3. Is disrespectful towards his opponents.

4. Is a hypocrite: fails to see Lawler beat him the same way he thinks he beat GSP.

1. He didn't lose that fight, so he complained about a bad decision.

2. Example?

3. Example?

4. Hendricks outstruck GSP and Lawler in contests that were fought predominantly on their feet. That is the basis for him winning both fights. The damage was just icing on the cake in the GSP fight.

Now go be butthurt about GSP losing somewhere else.

One armed hendrix couldn't play the 6 string that night. But he still got his booty recycled with a side of seeing many stars... I bet he had a sid flash back that night. No not locker room / rush the 4 way window pain stuff

One armed hendrix couldn't play the 6 string that night. But he still got his booty recycled with a side of seeing many stars... I bet he had a sid flash back that night. No not locker room / rush the 4 way window pain stuff

th?id=HN.608032503031402035&pid=15.1

tumblr_m5p3fh3d9b1rn95k2o1_500.gif

Hendrix going down on ruthless dog... And you can't stop it

wat-is-happening_o_1825249.jpg

It's because you're confused a little hopefully it will pass.

It's because you're confused a little hopefully it will pass.

wat_o_872949.jpg

Is that baby roy nelson? Or is that hendrix's new training partner? Either way hendrix still lost to the ruthless 1 and will again...

ufc-171-scorecard.jpg?w=1000

Johny Hendricks: Sig Strikes:158 of 397 Total Strikes: 186 of 426

Robbie Lawler Sig Strikes:150 of 331 162 of 343

http://fightmetric.com/fight-details/cdf58f62e289efec

Lawler bodied him dood

Brown will 50-45 or finish both

Is that baby roy nelson? Or is that hendrix's new training partner? Either way hendrix still lost to the ruthless 1 and will again...

Yep hendrix was so pumped after that win he still injured. The ruthless 1 is still banging bro, don't care about foreign nationals in America voting on MMA matches. They can't even english right bro they ducking the hard way for bigotry and all. Thus they don't count, facts are facts ruthless walked away from that fight ready to bang. Hendrix needed help.

Lawler bodied him dood

Brown will 50-45 or finish both

Perhaps but Brown will have to get through Lawler first. It should be a great fight.

Yep hendrix was so pumped after that win he still injured. The ruthless 1 is still banging bro, don't care about foreign nationals in America voting on MMA matches. They can't even english right bro they ducking the hard way for bigotry and all. Thus they don't count, facts are facts ruthless walked away from that fight ready to bang. Hendrix needed help.

Oh, the irony

Oh, the irony

It was cool when hendrix did to gsp what ruthless did to him... Anyway hendrix still rehabbing? And take this advice from a fellow hendrix sun burn neck from duck dynasty: People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Pick the rocks up, and start breaking the windows. It'll be the most fun you've ever had in your life.

I rooted for Hendricks when he bodied GSP, doesn't mean I have to stay a fan when he's fighting better, more exciting fighters.

Lawler is going to KO that bearded redneck can.

Yeah, everyone's allowed to bandwagon

It's not bandwagonning if you root against someone no matter who they fight. I root for everyone who fights Jones too.

Matt Brown is better.

Hendricks has lost 2 of his last 2 fights lmao

Hendricks will not have the belt for long. But Matt Brown has zero chance against Lawler, His ground game blows, Hendricks Lawler , Rory ect.would take him down every attempt,after the Lawler fight, Matt Brown will still have all his fans, but they will know that he isn't a top shelf,Mein Swick, Wonderboy, Erick Silva are decent fighters ,not great.The UFC has protected brown Until now. But Lawler is simply better everywhere the fight goes. Hey brown will continue to entertain in exciting fights, but he will never have the strap.

Archived