Sign in to follow this  
fuzzOFk0

Welcome to the house, Cathal Pendred

I sure hope he fights better than he did with Gordon in the last TUF episode. The guy had a few takedowns and did absolutely nothing. I can't stand guys who get a take down then just lay down. Very boring fighter to watch.

Dude gassed faster than a quarter horse up against arabian stock. He needs high altitude training and anything but JACKSONS MMA...

yay irish fighters

im irish Canadian

probably shouldn't have told the forum that

Now all you need to do is tell us you live in Brazil and I'll have Teemu make you up a special Can Award

Dude is the quintessential TUF can. He'll be kept on the roster way longer than appropriate, to pander to the European fans, but I assure you, he is a no talent, lay and pray bum.

Dude is the quintessential TUF can. He'll be kept on the roster way longer than appropriate, to pander to the European fans, but I assure you, he is a no talent, lay and pray bum.

The gas tanks on these guys this year has been atrocious. Every single fight looks like it's in slow motion by the middle of the 1st round.

Spohn is the only half decent prospect as long as he doesn't layNpray to "show off his grappling. " That was another retarded episode. If your going to show off your grappling don't layNpray. Sub somebody or slam them the F out.