San Antonio Fighter Appearances

FightClubber

Friday June 27th:

· Chad Mendes – 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM – 3850 South New Braunfels, San Antonio, TX 78223

· Chad Mendes & Kenda Perez – 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM – Buffalo Wild Wings, 7823 South Zarzamora Street, San Antonio, Texas 78224

Saturday June 28th:

· Jamie Varner – 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM – 2140 East Houston, San Antonio, TX 78202

· Chad Mendes – 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM – 341 Valley Hi Drive, San Antonio, TX 78228

photo ScreenShot2014-02-06at32600PM_zpsd248631d.png

Hey FC'ers: Wanted to let you know that the open work outs on Thursday have been moved back one hour due to the conflict with the US World Cup Game.

Here are the details:

Thursday, June 26th

UFC® FIGHT NIGHT: Open Workouts

Lone Star Ballroom A – Second Floor

Grand Hyatt San Antonio

600 Market Street

San Antonio, Texas 78205

1 – 4pm

Participants:

Cub Swanson – No. 4 UFC featherweight contender

Jeremy Stephens – No. 10 UFC featherweight contender

Kelvin Gastelum – No. 11 UFC welterweight contender

Nico Musoke – UFC welterweight

Details:

1pm: Open to the public

1:30pm: Kelvin Gastelum workout

2pm: Jeremy Stephens workout

2:30pm: Nico Musoke workout

3:00pm: Cub Swanson workout

Google maps shows it close to New Braunfels & I37 just north of that intersection, @ Metro PCS, Wish I had the answer to your 2nd question because I have the same question too, I'm thinking about showing up around 1, hopefully that's early enough to get as close as possible to get some great pics.

I went to UFC 171 in Dallas, and all especially the big names had huge lines, so big they cannot get to a lot of ppl who were in lines for hours waiting....and still some did stay for an extra hour or so, but not enough to get to everyone. The line for the weigh-ins was huge, I am an elite member and was able to get in to the weigh ins 2 hours before to get into the Q&A with chad mendes and segio pettis before everone else was let in for the weigh ins, but i dont see a Q&A before the weigh ins for this event so expect the line to be huge!

Went to Buffalo wild wings 1 1/2 hrs prior to sch appearance, there were already 20 people ahead of me. The only bad part is Metro pcs limited you to just an autograph and no pic opportunity, you could take a pic of them singing. Kenda Perez actually posed with the autograph card in her hand, with out me asking(VERY COOL). I wanted more but I understand metro wanting to make sure everybody got a opportunity. Something is better than nothing.

Archived