Gsp's return

Stacey_MMA

How do you think he will do? He left as a champion and the most dominant welterweight in ufc history( and the sexiest) ;) <3 but will he be as good when he comes back and should he get an immediate title fight? I think he should, because he is the returning champ, he never lost the belt.

i don't think immediate will happen. He willingly left.

#1 contender for sure though.

Atm what makes most sense is a Lawler fight. I think Lawler has the best chance at beating him decisively too. Would be interesting.

Yes, I guess a no1 contender fight makes sense, lawler would test if he is still as good or not.

gsp should stay retired. he broke all kinds of records, walked away with the belt, and left as the greatest welterweight that will ever step foot in the octagon. there's no point in coming back. theres nothing more for him to accomplish. he cleaned out his division, and a superfight with silva wouldnt even make sense considering anderson lost just as many fights in his last two fights than gsp did throughout his entire career. anderson couldnt even avenge his loss either.

yeah he should just retire on top. not a bum without a title that was way past his prime.

George is done. Serra took his heart, Nick took his mind and Hendricks took his soul.

GSP beat 3 generations of WW fighters, unlike Silva can crushing for how many years and fights. Facts are facts and GSP is top 3 GOAT depending on opinions, and faced guys willing to die considering fighting for the belt is the pinnacle of every fighters dream. Any more butthurt out there?

George is done. Serra took his heart, Nick took his mind and Hendricks took his soul.

Facts are facts and GSP is top 3 GOAT depending on opinions, and faced guys willing to die considering fighting for the belt is the pinnacle of every fighters dream. Any more butthurt out there?

Facts are facts GSP was, is, and will always be the most boring fighters listed in P4P rankings. The WW divison is 20 times more exciting without GSP :-w

lmfao. johnny roids is a worse champ. loses twice to gsp in one fight and gets another free title shot out of that deal. then lost to lawler in most peoples eyes, and he cant even finish a top 10 fighter.

theres no consistancy in the ww division. GSP was the only dominant 170 pound fighter. with him gone, the titles just gonna switch around every other fight.

GSP beat 3 generations of WW fighters, unlike Silva can crushing for how many years and fights. Facts are facts and GSP is top 3 GOAT depending on opinions, and faced guys willing to die considering fighting for the belt is the pinnacle of every fighters dream. Any more butthurt out there?

Yous bowsta git shcooled sun

George was p4p in the art of fighting without fighting and was more beat up than his opponent in his last 4 fights.

Once his age caught up with his roiding and his skills diminished because he never evolved since Serra only game planning for opponents and he fought an opponent that wasn't one dimensional that he could not just out muscle he got battered and quit.

George was p4p in the art of fighting without fighting and was more beat up than his opponent in his last 4 fights.

Once his age caught up with his roiding and his skills diminished because he never evolved since Serra only game planning for opponents and he fought an opponent that wasn't one dimensional that he could not just out muscle he got battered and quit.

Told ya LoL

He'll still do good.

He won't be as good as he was. Given he has now had two ACL tears he may lose a lot of his pep, mobility, or explosiveness.

He should get a warm up fight to work out the rust.

This is IF he comes back.

No, he'll ****ing suck like he always has

GSP hasn't beaten anybody that is still relevant in MMA. Most of the people he beat are now fighting in the WSOF. Henderson, Belfort, and Sonnen are better than anybody GSP beat.

You're ghey.

Shark_****iquette and I never agree on anything, but I stand with him on this statement.

I guess I could turn ghey for the right girl, maybe miesha ;)

Yuck. You must have low self esteem.

You're ghey.

Shark_****iquette and I never agree on anything, but I stand with him on this statement.

Not really, which girl would you stop being ghey for?

You're ghey.

A 10/10 like Grande. Until then, I'll keep smoking pole.

You're ghey.

A 10/10 like Grande. Until then I'll keep smoking pole.

Hehe, that actually made me laugh <3

You're ghey.

miesha-tate-fitness-gurls-cover.jpg?w=10

Would bang

Meisha has a busted face and she sucks at fighting. 4/10, would not bang.

You're ghey.

Would bang

lol they even photoshopped her nose smaller and less beaky in that pic.

I'll say this though i hate her nose and her fake cans but she has a nice waist/hips/legs for an MMA fighter but she's still only slightly above average and still looks kinda manly.

Rhonda wasn't even passable for a female even with heavy photoshopping. =))

You're ghey.

Would bang

Meisha has a busted face and she sucks at fighting. 4/10, would not bang.

Oh, I forgot. You would probably be more into this.

georges-st-pierre1.jpg

Stacey if you want to fit in, you have to dye your hair red

I actually have red hair on this photo

If this is in fact you, why won't you post a picture with you holding a sign that says you are not cromwell?

If this is in fact you, why won't you post a picture with you holding a sign that says you are not cromwell?

Why would I just to prove something on the Internet? Deal with it

Well you did post a picture to prove you had red hair......

Geez, if you guys are that desperate I will post one tomorrow when I can find a pen and paper.

=D>

Archived