I have earned a diploma in General Business

King_Can

yeah I thought why not just a 2 year

Nice. In my experience looking for jobs I've seen a lot of business related jobs only require a 2 year over a 4 year and it's a lot cheaper so that's awesome man.

Nice. In my experience looking for jobs I've seen a lot of business related jobs only require a 2 year over a 4 year and it's a lot cheaper so that's awesome man.

This plus 20,000 post on UFC Forum will guarantee his job position.

thanks much appreciated, however I cannot see myself doing what I did for this diploma for a job, I would shoot myself no joke it was so stressful and stale

Sorry, I only suck the willy's of law, medicine and engineering grads.

**** **** youd suck my willy as soon as it came out. the question is would I let you?

No. the answer is no I wouldn't. women who like MMA are disgusting. go back to the kitchen.

What makes you think I am discusting just because I am a woman who likes mma? I bet you're jealous because you would never get a girl as good looking as me. ****gg

**** **** youd suck my willy as soon as it came out. the question is would I let you?

No. the answer is no I wouldn't. women who like MMA are disgusting. go back to the kitchen.

I bet you're jealous because you would never get a girl as good looking as me. ****gg

you forget you have your pic as your AV or something?

also discusting,

I bet you're jealous because you would never get a girl as good looking as me. ****gg

also discusting,

Put a picture of your self up then hot stuff, lets see the overweight old elephant that sits behind your computer.

also discusting,

Put a picture of your self up then hot stuff, lets see the overweight old elephant that sits behind your computer.

Im not going to give my picture to some UK sociopath so it can fap over it all night. Mc****

also discusting,

Im not going to give my picture to some UK sociopath so it can fap over it all night. Mc****

Damn, thought I could get another photo to add to the fap bank.

also discusting,

Damn, thought I could get another photo to add to the fap bank.

you could have gained more likes then the whole forum had you tried to conceal your identity.

Archived