Fact or Fiction? Red pill production theories.

PakaL

I like the way they lace the movies with stuff 90% of people don't even understand... How many Americans learned greek mythology anyway?

I was pretty into Greek Mythology in school and even read beyond what was required but i'm kinda nerdy about some things like that. I was very interested in a lot of the ancient history from all over the world and even feudal japan but ask me about civil war era colonialism, world war 1 & 2 and that stuff went in one ear and out the other. I-)

I like the way they lace the movies with stuff 90% of people don't even understand... How many Americans learned greek mythology anyway?

I was pretty into Greek Mythology in school and even read beyond what was required but i'm kinda nerdy about some things like that. I was very interested in a lot of the ancient history from all over the world and even feudal japan but ask me about civil war era colonialism, world war 1 & 2 and that stuff went in one ear and out the other. I-)

Japanese history is very interesting same with china. However the hellenistic period seems to be high on my most interesting time periods concerning mythology and wars. The strange thing about all cultures seems to be the ALIEN connection what do you think about that interesting fact?

Japanese history is very interesting same with china. However the hellenistic period seems to be high on my most interesting time periods concerning mythology and wars. The strange thing about all cultures seems to be the ALIEN connection what do you think about that interesting fact?

Alien connection is definitely interesting but it's hard to tell how much is BS propaganda from folks pushing ancient alien theory and making IF A to Z therefore type of logic and calling it facts or even making things up completely to support a point of view.

I kinda look at it much like religion. People want to believe it so bad so they sort of manifest things that aren't there grasping at straws, and coming up with outlandish far fetched things out of nothing and they could even be right about some things or on the right path but the way they arrive at conclusions is often guess work, bias or worse complete fabrication.

From what i can tell only a very small degree of evidence for an alien connection being linked to all these ancient societies is like WOAH there is really something to that but at the same time there could be some other explanation that is lost in time.

So i'm pretty agnostic about most of it. I don't know if we've been "visited" or not but the evidence kinda points to it's very possible and perhaps even likely.

man I am way too hungover for illuminati stuff today.

Booze and instant gratification i used to love that... For some reason most human beings don't give a shizzzzle about this kind of stuff till at least the age of 35. It's usually age or having kids that changes a human beings tune. Good luck with that hang over eat some menudo it helps.

Archived