Should Alexandar the gr8 train on MT olympus?

PakaL

Dude Gus trains with spirits from Valhalla.. Olympus doesn't have anything to offer him

They're one look at it like the church system. 1st you had anunakis and the sumerian tails then came christianity / catholics then came protestants all the way down the line to mormons.

Odin & zues one and the same check it out for yourself. Question is who had the original copy or who copied who the norsemen or the greeks.

Dude Gus trains with spirits from Valhalla.. Olympus doesn't have anything to offer him

They're one look at it like the church system. 1st you had anunakis and the sumerian tails then came christianity / catholics then came protestants all the way down the line to mormons.

Odin & zues one and the same check it out for yourself. Question is who had the original copy or who copied who the norsemen or the greeks.

People created those things and the people that created them are the same people that created more people, the people that wound up in Scandinavia were a bunch of **** kickers and those same **** kickers come back to Gus's personal field of dreams. Instead of shoeless Joe Jackson it's Eric the red and all those bad **** mother****ers in a kumatee (htf you spell it)

After i was created by the forum peanut gallery i swore to give some love back. I can't abandon those who live a life of mostly hate and misunderstanding, i must try to give back to the forum. I mean how would it look if i forgot where i came from? I do it out of love for the human race cashdog

On a related note - the benefits of high altitude training are more mythical than factual.

The Kenyans who "invented" it would have run the same times regardless of where they trained.

Kenyans invented the South American road system, in which runners would run many many miles? That's odd as kenyans didn't run marathons back when INCA runners mastered high altitude endurance. In no way are kenyans comparable to Myrmidons and or inca's man.

The Kenyan dominance in long distance running only started in the late 1960s when western diet and medicine came into their culture.

Given adequate care and feeding from birth Kenyans for some reason become the best distance runners in the world. There have been many theories as to why that is, and high altitude training is one of them. It was never a solid theory because it does not explain why many human cultures live at high altitude and do not become great long distance runners. It also does not explain why Kenyans who live at sea level become great runners.

We do not know why so many Kenyans become great runners - and unfortunately the entire question is made all the more difficult to research because of mankind's long history of racism. The fact is that genetics are very likely at the root of it and we are as yet unable to undertake a comprehensive study of this due to our own bias. In time we will understand they reason.

The Kenyan dominance in long distance running only started in the late 1960s when western diet and medicine came into their culture.

Given adequate care and feeding from birth Kenyans for some reason become the best distance runners in the world. There have been many theories as to why that is, and high altitude training is one of them. It was never a solid theory because it does not explain why many human cultures live at high altitude and do not become great long distance runners. It also does not explain why Kenyans who live at sea level become great runners.

We do not know why so many Kenyans become great runners - and unfortunately the entire question is made all the more difficult to research because of mankind's long history of racism. The fact is that genetics are very likely at the root of it and we are as yet unable to undertake a comprehensive study of this due to our own bias. In time we will understand they reason.

Genetics may have something to do with it but that is irrelevant, if you still believe all humans formed on the continent of AFRICA. We all would have those genes no? Any way still a good read cagedragerattler

All that Gus needs is good poke defence.

How would that have saved him from getting choked out by Davis?

Oh, I didn't know this thread's question was "What should Alex do if he is given a chance to go back in time and fight Davis again?".

How would that have saved him from getting choked out by Davis?

Oh, I didn't know this thread's question was "What should Alex do if he is given a chance to go back in time and fight Davis again?".

He just being a goofTUHpuss

RIP Goose.

Of course you want Pakal to shut up, you don't understand his brilliance.

Pakal > TeemuSalami

Temmhusalami gotten too.

He ducking me bro i asked him if he prayed 5 times a day towards mecca. He hasn't talked to me since, i think i rustled him by accident or something.

Genetics may have something to do with it but that is irrelevant, if you still believe all humans formed on the continent of AFRICA. We all would have those genes no? Any way still a good read cagedragerattler

Nobody believes that "all humans formed on the continent of AFRICA". What people believe is that the first human came from Africa and everyone alive today is a descendant of that person. That person is referred to as "Eve", in order to rustle the religious.

RIP Goose.

Pakal > TeemuSalami

Temmhusalami gotten too.

He ducking me bro i asked him if he prayed 5 times a day towards mecca. He hasn't talked to me since, i think i rustled him by accident or something.

You must be pretty happy about your retarded counterpart's ban being lifted. Finally there is some one around as retarded as you that you can communicate with.

RIP Goose.

Pakal > TeemuSalami

Temmhusalami gotten too.

You must be pretty happy about your retarded counterpart's ban being lifted. Finally there is some one around as retarded as you that you can communicate with.

That's abuse and I'm not going to take it.

@Mcmax3000‌

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm just happy Cole is back so this PakaL/Teemu/Cole/Cromwell clusterf*** can continue.

I heard teemosalami was hitting on cromwells alt, thinking it was a mediocre looking chick he could cyber with.

RIP Goose.

Pakal > TeemuSalami

Temmhusalami gotten too.

@Mcmax3000‌

I agree. It is. @TeemuSelanne‌ knock it off or you're going to be the next one getting a time out.

RIP Goose.

Pakal > TeemuSalami

Temmhusalami gotten too.

@Mcmax3000‌

I agree. It is. @TeemuSelanne‌ knock it off or you're going to be the next one getting a time out.

I guess I will tag you and cry abuse when ever dumb & dumber say something stupid to me like in every other thread I post in.

RIP Goose.

Pakal > TeemuSalami

Temmhusalami gotten too.

@Mcmax3000‌

I guess I will tag you and cry abuse when ever dumb & dumber say something stupid to me like in every other thread I post in.

The william shakespeare in you is un mistakable teemu

RIP Goose.

Pakal > TeemuSalami

Temmhusalami gotten too.

@Mcmax3000‌

Or, how about both sides knock it off with the abuse/insults instead? I like that plan better.

I try to make friends with teemu daily mc mod. He sticks to the you're tarded point of view, sure it doesn't make it true or anything. But it sucks because i need a forum tutor and he just disses me all the time.

RIP Goose.

Pakal > TeemuSalami

Temmhusalami gotten too.

@Mcmax3000‌

Or, how about both sides knock it off with the abuse/insults instead? I like that plan better.

I try to make friends with teemu daily mc mod. He sticks to the you're tarded point of view, sure it doesn't make it true or anything. But it sucks because i need a forum tutor and he just disses me all the time.

This is Cole's first day back from his ban (banned for harassing me LOL) and he is already harassing me again (which he was just banned for LOL) in every thread I post in and of course PakaL (who is claiming to be polite towards me.) is actually Cole's butt buddy and right there with him when ever it is happening, yet I'm being threatened with the ban hammer. Sweet deal Mcmod, I'll just leave the forum so you can let these two retarded idiots run freely.

RIP Goose.

Pakal > TeemuSalami

Temmhusalami gotten too.

@Mcmax3000‌

This is Cole's first day back from his ban (banned for harassing me LOL) and he is already harassing me again (which he was just banned for LOL) in every thread I post in and of course PakaL (who is claiming to be polite towards me.) is actually Cole's butt buddy and right there with him when ever it is happening, yet I'm being threatened with the ban hammer. Sweet deal Mcmod, I'll just leave the forum so you can let these two retarded idiots run freely.

Teemu it's not like that at all the world is not out to get you nor am i. I don't know if cole follows you like you say or anything but i know i do not. And me and cole have troll wars a lot so how can we be BUTT BUDDIES? In fact you copied him with the do you speak english and the other mental challenge remarks or what ever. So the teaming up on you thing is far from true and i think you should count to ten and stick around.

RIP Goose.

Pakal > TeemuSalami

Temmhusalami gotten too.

@Mcmax3000‌

Yes, Cole responded to you first, but "Pakal > TeemuSalami" isn't exactly abusive. You were the one that took it into abuse this time, not Cole, and not PakaL.

I asked you to knock it off, and then I even asked both sides to knock it off, but since you insist on continuing, and directing middle finger pictures at me, it's your turn for a time out.

Whether, or not you want to return after that is up to you.

Awww shhhhiiiz this thread is great! Lmao teemu snapped and went off on mc and caught that ban. Hilarious stuff!

When you come back @TeemuSelanne‌ I will be nice to you, I don't want to see you get banned again over the crumbled jimmies me and Pakal caused.

I remember when the forum consisted of mostly unbanned members. Now it seems like there's somebody banned every week.

I got banned for using the word Overoid.

I got banned for saying the movie """""Top Gun pegged the gay-o-meter.""""""""

This place has always been hammer happy.

How could anyone hate on that Top Gun comment that is instant gold.

I remember when the forum consisted of mostly unbanned members. Now it seems like there's somebody banned every week.

I got banned for using the word Overoid.

I got banned for saying the movie """""Top Gun pegged the gay-o-meter.""""""""

This place has always been hammer happy.

How could anyone hate on that Top Gun comment that is instant gold.

I know.

The comment was ok, but the context was what killed me there.

I said that in the thread about the guy who directed that movie jumping off a bridge and killing himself. Someone's jimmies were very tender at that moment.

You have to style on em and avoid ever being bant.

Never trust a man whose never been bant from this forum.

Archived