Most Vicious Murderer's Row of Contenders?

Which champ has the toughest title defenses ahead of him?

Pretty hard to top MW though imo, good thing we have the pleasure of seeing the Best fighter in the World Defend it for the next few years in Beautiful fashion until he decides to Retire Undefeated and cement his place in history as the GOAT.

chrisweidman_coletiva_evelynrodrigues.jpg

Please Discuss.

You made this thread just to spam your fake Weidman love, idiot!

why do you even post here? you've literally never made a non-troll/spam post ever.

And I've never made an alternate account too!

Have your little fake Weidman gay love thread. I just wanted to rustle your jimmies and it worked.

You made this thread just to spam your fake Weidman love, idiot!

why do you even post here? you've literally never made a non-troll/spam post ever.

And I've never made an alternate account too!

Have your little fake Weidman gay love thread. I just wanted to rustle your jimmies and it worked.

lmao yeah, okay Crom.

Lightweight, welterweight and middleweight are all pretty tough divisions. Cormier will throw the Jones/Gus winner for 5 about 5 different times. Cain will destroy all of these halfass heavyweights, Barnett is getting old and already lost to little black Cain. Rousey will destroy the cans in her division. Aldo just needs to get by Mendes and he's in the clear until his kidneys shut down from his weight cuts. Every flyweight on the roster is ranked so that shows you how deep that division is. I say scrap it and make them fight at 135. Dodson already knocked Dillashaw out and Demetrius Johnson could beat him by decision because he's just that much faster.

I can't work out whether you guys are trolling or serial. It's obviously lightweight and then welterweight. The worst division in the organization IMO is flyweight and then heavyweights. The last contender at fly was barely wikiworthy and when you have to defend your belt against a complete can like Bigfoot silva you know your division is ****.

Lightweight is the only choice that people with a brain cell would choose.

I can't work out whether you guys are trolling or serial. It's obviously lightweight and then welterweight. The worst division in the organization IMO is flyweight and then heavyweights. The last contender at fly was barely wikiworthy and when you have to defend your belt against a complete can like Bigfoot silva you know your division is ****.

Lightweight is the only choice that people with a brain cell would choose.

See the post above yours.

Why do you list fighters whom the champion has already beaten? Especially those who got destroyed by the champ, like Cerrone was by Pettis?

It makes no sense.

"LHW- Gus, Glover, Rumble, Cormier, Rashad, OSP, Hendo, Bader"

Glover - beaten easily

Rashad - beaten easily

Hendo - past his prime, undersized, would get murdered

Bader - beaten easily

Where are the supposed murderers? lol

Archived