Cub Swanson vs. Jeremy Stephens betting thread

cashfl0w

You people taking Jeremy Stephens are comedians. The guy has no shot.

Cub Swanson has two losses that aren't by submission. Jeremy Stephens hasn't submitted anyone since the Battle at the Barn in 2007. LOL

064_dennis_siver_vs_cub_swanson_gallery_post.0_standard_730.0.jpg

That said, step up to the plate and make an offer. I see a lot of people picking Stephens, trying to argue with me, but they're scared to bet. So save your garbage arguments and list what type of bet you want. Purgatory for a month? Pink script bet? Unfortunately, I've got a pending Sig/AV/username bet with TUF on a fight earlier in the day. But once Marquardt knocks Te Huna silly, then we can talk a Sig/AV/username bet on Swanson/Stephens... if any of you have the balls to do it.

Cub Swanson has two losses that aren't by submission. Jeremy Stephens hasn't submitted anyone since the Battle at the Barn in 2007. LOL

That said, step up to the plate and make an offer. I see a lot of people picking Stephens, trying to argue with me, but they're scared to bet. So save your garbage arguments and list what type of bet you want. Purgatory for a month? Pink script bet? Unfortunately, I've got a pending Sig/AV/username bet with TUF on a fight earlier in the day. But once Marquardt knocks Te Huna silly, then we can talk a Sig/AV/username bet on Swanson/Stephens... if any of you have the balls to do it.

Can cancel our bet homie. Not going to be online much over the next month or so anyways and i want Marquardt to win anyways.

Can cancel our bet homie. Not going to be online much over the next month or so anyways and i want Marquardt to win anyways.

I don't cancel bets, bruh. Besides Jake_EllenDeGeneres was the least offensive username you've had to deal with. You should be happy to lose to me instead of whoever made you molester_uncle. lol

Lol Te Huna is sending Nate to WSOF homie

Right. Te Huna has looked pretty GOAT in his last two fights... LMAO

Marquardt has three losses straight, but Te Huna would lose to all three of those guys. So don't get ahead of yourself with the Aussie hype trains. You'll end up looking like you did when Lomtard lost to Tim Boetsch.

Stephans got a good chance to KO Swanson.

Purgatory bet? I would like to send you to the Help section for a couple weeks.

I think that Cub wil probably sub him but I will support Stephens. I will accept either an AV or Sig bet.

I'll take a sig or av bet with you. I pick Stephens to crush this over-rated can.

We'll know by the morning if these bets are active for that night. I'm keeping my sig/AV/username bet on Te Huna vs. Marquardt with TUF, but once we see Te Huna prove his canliness, I'll be free for these bets with you two.

I'll do an AV bet with one of you and a sig for the other.

Lol Te Huna is sending Nate to WSOF homie

Right. Te Huna has looked pretty GOAT in his last two fights... LMAO

Marquardt has three losses straight, but Te Huna would lose to all three of those guys. So don't get ahead of yourself with the Aussie hype trains. You'll end up looking like you did when Lomtard lost to Tim Boetsch.

against a former champ and #1 contender in LHW.... compared to who exactly?

Lombard - a WW who he already fought and lost via injury..

Ellenburger ... lol no

Saffedine.... lol no

I didn't expect you to go full retard but I guess the world is full of surprises

also you weren't on this forum when Lombard was the first WW in the UFC to fight a HW so not sure where you got that from..

I don't know why we even bother to argue with you. I won't any further for two reasons: A) You won't bet and back up your mouth. B) All you do is jock Australians nonstop.

Please believe we will be revisiting this thread on Saturday when your boy loses to Canquardt though.

I don't know why we even bother to argue with you. I won't any further for two reasons: A) You won't bet and back up your mouth. B) All you do is jock Australians nonstop.

Please believe we will be revisiting this thread on Saturday when your boy loses to Canquardt though.

listen up stringbean, little miss "ive already got a bet so I wont bet you"

how about a month no post bet? Disapear for the month other than competition PM etc...

won't back it up. gtfo I been around here manning up to bets for 4 years longer than you've existed on this forum

Now that's what daddy likes. You been acting like a woman for however long so it's good to see you found your nuts.

I accept. I don't wanna see a word from your retarded **** when you see Tuna gas out and get beaten down like Quardt did to T-Wood.

It took some convincing but your mother let me take them out of her mouth just for the time it took to write that post

Also - real talk.. Have you not seen much of Te Huna? He's a ****ing beast bro

Mostly, I just like to shoot for the easy rustle. So dissing Te Huna does the trick.

I actually like the guy personally. Just don't think he's going to have the gas to take Marquardt coming off a three fight losing streak.

However it happened, you weren't manly enough to bet on your Aussie cans before. So I'm happy to see you came around, and more happy to see you STFU til July 28th.

That'll be my greatest achievement yet.

Mostly, I just like to shoot for the easy rustle. So dissing Te Huna does the trick.

I actually like the guy personally. Just don't think he's going to have the gas to take Marquardt coming off a three fight losing streak.

Lol fair enough... And yeah that's the thing, I won't take bets on Aussie cans, only on Aussie GOATS.

If you like we can prebook another one for when Hunt destroys Whopper Mcfatbeard soon?

Well I've been losing my shirt lately so I'm a little reluctant about throwing around the 380. Will probably do some sort of parlay doe.

Why is KELGOD GOATSTELUM even fighting this can anyway. I should be making that underdog money when he smacks a top 10er around.

Well I've been losing my shirt lately so I'm a little reluctant about throwing around the 380. Will probably do some sort of parlay doe.

Why is KELGOD GOATSTELUM even fighting this can anyway. I should be making that underdog money when he smacks a top 10er around.

Will he be the first TUF member to go un defeated while eventually getting a belt? If so we may be watching a future HOF er

Will he be the first TUF member to go un defeated while eventually getting a belt? If so we may be watching a future HOF er

rashad-evans-4.jpg

Uneducted fool, shut the **** up.

rashad-evans-4.jpg

Hmmmm.. do you count that draw with Tito at ufc 73 as remaining undefeated?

And relax on Pak, he doesn't speak english.

rashad-evans-4.jpg

Uuuhm yes... a draw isn't a loss, Homie.

also Suga whooped tito's **** in the rematch.

rashad-evans-4.jpg

Uuuhm yes... a draw isn't a loss, Homie.

also Suga whooped tito's **** in the rematch.

Yea i'd probably agree with that.

Yeah but we talking about HOF worthy, rashad did the stanky leg and fell off... This new hope could actually be a true champion. Yeah a true champ who defends at least 7 times.

lmao a true champ has to defend their belt 7 times? So you think there are 3 true champions in ufc history. Not only is your English ****ing terrible, but you are also retarded

Kelvin is only 22 so he has a long time to train and get better but he is no where close to championship material right now. Hopefully the UFC keeps giving him cans to gain experience and more training time instead of quickly pushing him up the ladder. He would get destroyed by most of the top 10 right now.

Archived