Mighty Mouse speaks up about no interest in his main event.

PakaL

http://www.bjpenn.com/johnson-says-world-cup-to-blame-for-low-ufc-174-numbers/

And no the world cup had nothing to do with it. Americans hate soccer, foreign nationals who recently moved here watch it.

Mighty mouse is a great fighter with no magnetic personality like JONES that is all it is....

Do you forumers think differently about it?

Ahhh the world cup which all games of the day were over before ppv started, that makes sense. I thought it was because it was one of the worst cards on paper in recent memory and no one outside of us hardcore fans gives two ****s about 125ers specially when no casual fan knows who the challenger is. But yeah must of been the world cup...

Its not his fault the majority of MMA are retards

MMA fans on average are far from tarded. However a certain part or segment of the MMA community is as dumb as liberals on flouridated water and aspartame. The majority find self preservation a important part of life. So the ratio goes something like this 75 percent are above average concerning I . Q level. 20 percent borrow other peoples money to tune in. And 5 percent work fast food and vote liberal.

Nothing to do with size. That is just a bandwagon thing. Those 125'ers are exciting so I hope i have cleared that one up.

The reason the card didn't do well is not Johnsons fault. It's the match makers for putting the champion in against somebody who is barely even Wikiworthy. That guy is a squash match waiting to happen.

FLY = WMMA, sorry.

This was one of the most pathetic excuse for the reason why a PPV sale sucked. Not to mention the games during World Cup are are done no later than 5PM (Pacific time).

Lets cut the crap already: FLY division is very boring due to the fact that THERE IS NO COMPETITION. Mighty ALREADY cleaned the division in what ? 2 years and already fought Benavidez twice and guess what ? Most likely will be fighting Dodson AGAIN !

I wish UFC stops with FLY and merge it with BT.

And no the world cup had nothing to do with it. Americans hate soccer, foreign nationals who recently moved here watch it.

Mighty mouse is a great fighter with no magnetic personality like JONES that is all it is....

You know this year is the first time in a very very long time that more people in the US watched the world cup than the nba finals and the world series?

You know this year is the first time in a very very long time that more people in the US watched the world cup than the nba finals and the world series?

Shows you just how much rigged sports have come don't it? Soccer is a bomb sport for cardio and not so many life long injuries. Yet if all the foreign nationals got removed from America, SOCCER would be watched less than the dinosaur nba mlb nfl BIG 3 of phoneyism.

Shows you just how much rigged sports have come don't it? Soccer is a bomb sport for cardio and not so many life long injuries. Yet if all the foreign nationals got removed from America, SOCCER would be watched less than the dinosaur nba mlb nfl BIG 3 of phoneyism.

How about you stop reaching and just deal with it. Soccer over handegg , pinata practice and monkeyball

I can dig soccer foo why you trippin? The first time i saw it i was hooked it was on a old war movie with sylvestor stallon starring in it... O yeah and it was in this old show called COMBAT. Not to mention all the mexicans who didn't speak english had a league every other day at the park where i grew up. Back in the late 70's & 80's dog it shows you just how far border jumping, and soccer has come don't it? We Americans should boycott the big 3 of mob conspiracy.

They said this morning that U.S.A. had the largest group of supporters travel to Brazil to cheer on their team, so the game must be gaining some popularity

All sports are susceptible to fraud and corruption.

The only 1's that come close to not having it are golf, that weird sport in florida that almost looks like LAcross, soccer, & UFC .

I don't know if you're even serious. FIFA is completely corrupt from top to bottom. Every European league has match fixing, and its worth a lot of money

All sports are susceptible to fraud and corruption.

The only 1's that come close to not having it are golf, that weird sport in florida that almost looks like LAcross, soccer, & UFC .

I don't know if you're even serious. FIFA is completely corrupt from top to bottom. Every European league has match fixing, and its worth a lot of money

Unfortunately i have no in depth knowledge of the sport. I know as much about it as i do rugby.

World cup didn't effect sales. People even walked out of the event during his fight after paying money to be there. To be fair though they were CANadians and only went to see Rory like the ****s they are. Dana constantly praises Canadian fans but they aren't any better than any other countries crappy fans.

I thought the fight was interesting. It wasn't the most exciting fight ever but definitely worth watching all the way through. I wasn't bored at all with that fight. It was constant action and pretty much a shut out.

Let's just be honest and call it what it is. The World Cup had nothing to do with it. There are fans like my dad, who haven't been watching the sport long enough to care about technique, and all he wants to see is somebody get KTFO. Obviously that doesn't happen a lot when the midgets are involved.

Now don't get me wrong, I took him to the Mighty Mouse vs. John Dodson fight in Chicago, but he'd still rather see Overeem knock the jesus out of someone than watch midgets fight. And that's just calling a spade, a spade.

World cup didn't effect sales. People even walked out of the event during his fight after paying money to be there. To be fair though they were CANadians and only went to see Rory like the ****s they are. Dana constantly praises Canadian fans but they aren't any better than any other countries crappy fans.

I thought the fight was interesting. It wasn't the most exciting fight ever but definitely worth watching all the way through. I wasn't bored at all with that fight. It was constant action and pretty much a shut out.

I think Canadian fans are the worst fans to be honest

Mainly because they're not really fans

They just support another person that is from their country no matter the content

They just support another person that is from their country no matter the content

All countries have fans like that but i think Canadians are second worst at this. Brazilians are the worst.

Japan is probably the best. They have a lot of pride for their fighters and want them to win but they respect all fighters that fight with heart.

All countries have fans like that but i think Canadians are second worst at this. Brazilians are the worst.

Japan is probably the best. They have a lot of pride for their fighters and want them to win but they respect all fighters that fight with heart.

You guys have the largest group of supporters of all teams in world cup that traveled to Brazil for a game none of you seem to give a **** about....

You guys have the largest group of supporters of all teams in world cup that traveled to Brazil for a game none of you seem to give a **** about....

Nobody gives a **** about Soccer in America except for pretentious soccer mom's.

MMA fans on average are far from tarded. However a certain part or segment of the MMA community is as dumb as liberals on flouridated water and aspartame. The majority find self preservation a important part of life. So the ratio goes something like this 75 percent are above average concerning I . Q level. 20 percent borrow other peoples money to tune in. And 5 percent work fast food and vote liberal.

Where do you place yourself in your breakdown?

And yes, thanks - I'll take fries with that.

I actually made a mistake it's 70% are above average, leaving another 5 % who clown the latter in which you reside. As for that nasty habit you have i suggest making your own food at home lazy muthuh ****er.

I actually made a mistake it's 70% are above average, leaving another 5 % who clown the latter in which you reside. As for that nasty habit you have i suggest making your own food at home lazy muthuh ****er.

OK that's it - I want to speak to your manager.

Weidcan cuts 50 pounds to make weight and you're accusing Mighty Mouse of being to big?

Lmao

nobody has mentioned anything about 50lbs but you.

What is this? Is that how you refute factual statements these days?

Weidman cuts 50lbs - he's a WCC (weight cutting can).

Fleej ****ing sucks.

Better than Weidcan

And has more defenses

And isn't a feg

fleej is like 5x as big as all 4 people in his division and still only has like 2 finishes lol, and he isn't even in the same galaxy of competition weidman has had to deal with

Weidmeng is beating up senior citizens and you are acting like its tough competition lmao. Gangsta GOAT is bODYING everyone put in front of him, and will bODY anyone that isn't 80 lbs heavier than him

nobody does, or ever will care who the baddest midget on the planet is! the whole idea of a fighting class for the puniest of men is a joke in itself.. your average joe walking on the street would walk through flee j's 8 year old child like punches and pick him up and slam him on his head. if i ever meet the little fella, im gonna give him a wedgie and than see how far i can throw him....im guessing at least 10 feet.

Archived