Musoke - champ within 2 years

Magerget

So, he´s gonna body Gastellum on UFN june 29:th

Then I guess he´ll get an easy opponent in the top-10, Ellenberger maybe, who he´ll obviously will KTFO with ease...

After that, maybe a challenge, say Dong maybe?

Then a #1 contender fight vs Hendricks, Brown or Lawler

After that he´ll be taking the belt from Rory in 2016.

Only real threat is Condit, Brown, Nelson and maybe Lawler...

vapsk.gif

So, he´s gonna body Gastellum on UFN june 29:th

Then I guess he´ll get an easy opponent in the top-10, Ellenberger maybe, who he´ll obviously will KTFO with ease...

After that, maybe a challenge, say Dong maybe?

Then a #1 contender fight vs Hendricks, Brown or Lawler

After that he´ll be taking the belt from Rory in 2016.

Only real threat is Condit, Brown, Nelson and maybe Lawler...

vapsk.gif

So much fail in one post. You be trolling homie.

But I´m gonna be humble in advance and say that I might be wrong and Condit or Gunnar Nelson might upset and take the obvious strap-holing position during 2016. But it will be against Rory…

Why I´m hedging here is only because Musoke might not have the easy road to contendership as Gunnar (who is a serious badass, don´t get me wrong) or Condit who would be fighting for the belt if Woody hand´t been a lucky mother flicker...

But I´m gonna be humble in advance and say that I might be wrong and Condit or Gunnar Nelson might upset and take the obvious strap-holing position during 2016. But it will be against Rory…

Why I´m hedging here is only because Musoke might not have the easy road to contendership as Gunnar (who is a serious badass, don´t get me wrong) or Condit who would be fighting for the belt if Woody hand´t been a lucky mother flicker...

Pakal please translate this gibberish.

Oh **** you, I´m from Sweden… And I´m drunk… Gimme a break… I´m ****ing rooting for Musoke here… :)

Oh **** you, I´m from Sweden… And I´m drunk… Gimme a break… I´m ****ing rooting for Musoke here… :)

Musoke is a can

Yeah yeah, I guess it´ll take one more year then… Champ within three years ain´t that bad… But he broke up with All-Stars and that **** ain´t good, so I might´ve spoke to soon.

But I´m sticking with it. Musoke will be champ...

That fat **** kelvin robbed Musoke. Musoke won that easily.

Yep, Musoke got robbed… To bad he robbed himself. Should´ve finished in the first…

Archived