Fights that could have happend....

SPiTFiRE1988

There are ALOT of great fights that could have happened over the years based on certain outcomes... heres a couple I wish I could have seen

If Liddell beat Rampage we would have seen Liddell vs Hendo man that would of been a great fight!

Another is if Cro Cop had avoided that disgusting headkick and beat Gonzaga he would of fought Couture which would have been a great fight and he would more than likely have become HW champ.

Post some of your "could of happened below" fights below which would of been awesome.

Anderson Silva vs GSP - Neither one didn't clean out the division yet. GSP has to rematch all his opponents. Anderson Silva was too big. GSP needs two years to put on muscle. Two years later he needs more years to put on 10 pounds of muscle. So disappointed this fight never happened. Now both of them are derailed in their careers. Dana "I give the fans the fights they want" White talks a lot and even if this fight did happen; it wouldn't have the same buzz. And its probably never gonna happen.

Brock vs Fedor - Brock would woop Fedor, Fedor would armbar Brock. Went as far as Dana White reaching out to M1 to try and sign Fedor. Never happened; Fedor went to SF instead and now; this fight is just another fairy tale. The butthurt of this fight happening was humongous with each side being split. Fedor fought CANS in Pride. Brock got handed the HW belt on a silver platter. Almost would had happened if Fedor had only said yes to Dana Whites offer. Supposedly it was the most money Dana has ever offered a fighter to sign with the UFC.

Lee Murray vs Tito Ortiz - Legend has it that Lee Murray KO'd Tito in a back alley brawl and Murray even called out Tito in his UFC debut. Even though he was a MW he was more than willing to fight Tito who was still the champ at the time? I'm not sure. But this fight could had happened since both had real beef but then Murray got jailed for his notorious robbery and this fight never happened.

Bas Rutten vs Wanderlei Silva in PRIDE. Bas was asked to step in and he was about to fight Wanderlei at the last second back when Wanderlei was in his Prime and Bas just got out of the game. Would had been an epic fight if it happened but then the PRIDE bosses pulled off Bas and replaced him with a CAN.

Matt Hughes vs Karo Parisyan(In his Prime) would had been an awesome match. Karo was in his prime and this would had been a grappling orgy. Sucks how Karo got injured, got on pain killers, and was never the same again. Got replaced by Joe Riggs.

Rich Franklin vs Michael Bisping would had been an awesome match and was even going to happen in 09 when Ace was still in his prime but Franklin kept getting injured with a string of bad luck. Would had been a great fight style-wise as both are standup fighters. Now Rich is an executive at WSOF and semi-retired and this fight will probably never happen. Even if it does he isn't the same anymore.

KID Yamamoto vs Miguel Torres/Urijah Faber - Would had been great to see these fights happen. Kid was dominating all of Asia in the lower weight classes and Miguel was the BW GOAT forever in America while Faber was holding down the FW division in America. KID fought at any division, even fought Genki Sudo and watching these guys fight in their prime would had been nice..But it never happened.

Would like to name more fights but there is just too many to name.

One of my personal fights that I wnated to see happen was Anthony Njokuani vs Paul Taylor but Taylor dropped out the fight like 3x and then he just retired. Would had been a bangfest.

Anderson Silva vs GSP - Neither one didn't clean out the division yet. GSP has to rematch all his opponents. Anderson Silva was too big. GSP needs two years to put on muscle. Two years later he needs more years to put on 10 pounds of muscle. So disappointed this fight never happened. Now both of them are derailed in their careers. Dana "I give the fans the fights they want" White talks a lot and even if this fight did happen; it wouldn't have the same buzz. And its probably never gonna happen.

Brock vs Fedor - Brock would woop Fedor, Fedor would armbar Brock. Went as far as Dana White reaching out to M1 to try and sign Fedor. Never happened; Fedor went to SF instead and now; this fight is just another fairy tale. The butthurt of this fight happening was humongous with each side being split. Fedor fought CANS in Pride. Brock got handed the HW belt on a silver platter. Almost would had happened if Fedor had only said yes to Dana Whites offer. Supposedly it was the most money Dana has ever offered a fighter to sign with the UFC.

Lee Murray vs Tito Ortiz - Legend has it that Lee Murray KO'd Tito in a back alley brawl and Murray even called out Tito in his UFC debut. Even though he was a MW he was more than willing to fight Tito who was still the champ at the time? I'm not sure. But this fight could had happened since both had real beef but then Murray got jailed for his notorious robbery and this fight never happened.

Bas Rutten vs Wanderlei Silva in PRIDE. Bas was asked to step in and he was about to fight Wanderlei at the last second back when Wanderlei was in his Prime and Bas just got out of the game. Would had been an epic fight if it happened but then the PRIDE bosses pulled off Bas and replaced him with a CAN.

Matt Hughes vs Karo Parisyan(In his Prime) would had been an awesome match. Karo was in his prime and this would had been a grappling orgy. Sucks how Karo got injured, got on pain killers, and was never the same again. Got replaced by Joe Riggs.

Rich Franklin vs Michael Bisping would had been an awesome match and was even going to happen in 09 when Ace was still in his prime but Franklin kept getting injured with a string of bad luck. Would had been a great fight style-wise as both are standup fighters. Now Rich is an executive at WSOF and semi-retired and this fight will probably never happen. Even if it does he isn't the same anymore.

KID Yamamoto vs Miguel Torres/Urijah Faber - Would had been great to see these fights happen. Kid was dominating all of Asia in the lower weight classes and Miguel was the BW GOAT forever in America while Faber was holding down the FW division in America. KID fought at any division, even fought Genki Sudo and watching these guys fight in their prime would had been nice..But it never happened.

Would like to name more fights but there is just too many to name.

One of my personal fights that I wnated to see happen was Anthony Njokuani vs Paul Taylor but Taylor dropped out the fight like 3x and then he just retired. Would had been a bangfest.

GOAT list

Prime Rampage was unbeatable

Ask Hendo and Chuck

Chuck himself said he would of beaten Anderson, and Rampage laid waste to Chuck

Anderson would destroy him

Rampage would attempt submissions and throw leg kicks

No he would walk forward and swarm him with bombs. Andersons chin has been exposed rampage would only need to land one anderson gets hit a lot on the feet. I dont see how anybody can think Anderson would have actually beat Rampage

Ask Hendo and Chuck

No he would walk forward and swarm him with bombs. Andersons chin has been exposed rampage would only need to land one anderson gets hit a lot on the feet. I dont see how anybody can think Anderson would have actually beat Rampage

How has Andersons chin been exposed?

Anderson got hit with a clean shot while his hands were down. Watch the 2nd fight and see how many shots he took to the face while on the ground

Lol Rampage got bodied by Wandy

Ask Hendo and Chuck

How has Andersons chin been exposed?

Anderson got hit with a clean shot while his hands were down. Watch the 2nd fight and see how many shots he took to the face while on the ground

Lol Rampage got bodied by Wandy

lol he got grazed by a couple punches and his eyes started rolling back

Andersons chin is ****, the only man Chael has ever dropped was Anderson LOL

Archived