GSP Writes Letter Supporting Canadian Drug Kingpin

xFINISHxHIMx

''My name is Georges St-Pierre, world UFC champion. I am writing this letter regarding my really good friend Jimmy Cournoyer.

We had the time of our life. Jimmy became like a brother to me. We travelled together, we trained together, we were going to restaurants, clubs and having a lot of fun. Jimmy is a very loyal friend who I respect very much.

I’ve never judged Jimmy. Actually, what he was doing (with) his life wasn’t any of my business. We have a very human relationship; we share the same passions, which is sport fitness and martial arts.

His mental toughness will help him go through this very hard ordeal in his life. Jimmy is a very positive and strong person and I am sure he will learn huge lessons about all that. I am giving a lot of support to Jimmy because he deserves it. I told him last time I visited him that when he comes out of jail, I will have a place for him in my surrounding(s)''

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/6/25/5844376/former-ufc-champion-georges-st-pierre-publicly-supports-canadian-drug

Quelle surprise, GSP supports criminals... also he still calls himself the UFC Champion of the World? Hendricks must have punched him harder, than I thought.

Archived