Will Silva vs Diaz be a competetive fight. Who wins? how does it play out?

edh1

Anderson is a big MW, he walks around at 210,-220 plus, and has had no problem dropping LHW's.........,Props to Nick Diaz for being crazy enough to take a fight like this................. BUT Does Diaz, who is not even a big Welterfweight have a legitimate shot at winning, or is the UFC using Diaz as a stepping stone in Silva's recovery and as an opportunity to make a boatload of cash............Hey I respect the hell out of Nick Diaz , I just think he's too small, not only is Silva Bigger and stronger , he's also much faster.......... BUT Hey.Maybe I'm wrong , maybe Silva is done, perhaps Weidman broke him.........If that's the case how does Diaz win, with superior Cardio,can he sub Anderson,...How does that play out.

If Anderson clowns around like he did against Weidman, even a pillowfisted Nick Diaz could put him out. So there you go, that's a way how Diaz wins.

Anderson will always clown around like that, and he will destroy Nick doing it if they fight

He never clowned around like that before so I doubt he will ever repeat that

If Anderson clowns around like he did against Weidman, even a pillowfisted Nick Diaz could put him out. So there you go, that's a way how Diaz wins.

Anderson will always clown around like that, and he will destroy Nick doing it if they fight

lol he does that every fight you moron, that's just his style. well not his really, he just copied muhammad ali.

You're not a real fight fan

of course not, he's a ****ing condit fan for christs sake.

What does this have to do with my comment, are you on some kind of rustle rage?

Lol another ****. What does Condit have to do with this topic? You're so gotten to its pathetic.

Anderson was kind of a can before the Weidman massacres

Now pushing 40 and with a wooden leg this fight just wouldnt be competitive. Diaz would walk forward clowining him taking anything silva throws at him with diaz's goat chin. Nick eventually traps him and sets him down with a br00tal c0/\/\ B0

Anderson will do what he always does when facing a superior striker, run away and throw leg kicks

but that ish doesn't work anymore, Weidmeng bodied him twice, Diaz would do the same

The wheel kick and front kick are already well known, so Anderson has no chance to pull a fluke victory out of his ***

Lol another ****. What does Condit have to do with this topic? You're so gotten to its pathetic.

he said you're not a real fight fan which obviously you are not since you are a fan of condit; try to follow along a little bit better next time okay kid? I know you can do it!

he said you're not a real fight fan which obviously you are not since you are a fan of condit; try to follow along a little bit better next time okay kid? I know you can do it!

"You are a fan of a fighter who rustles my jimmies, so you're obviously not a real fight fan!" Sounds pretty childish and gotten to if you ask me.

"You are a fan of a fighter who rustles my jimmies, so you're obviously not a real fight fan!" Sounds pretty childish and gotten to if you ask me.

refers to condit as a "fighter".

seems pretty gay and childish if you ask me.

Nicolas%20Cage%20laughing%20like%20a%20mad%20man.gif

You mad son, you def mad

You mad son, you def mad

oh Raging hard, you know.

You mad son, you def mad

oh Raging hard, you know.

at least you admit it

Think the only doubt there is lies in the fact that Silva is old, coming off a sickening injury and has a weakened chin. In other words, no1 knows what Silva is capable of anymore. Probly not even Silva himself..

If he comes completely out of his game, yeah Diaz could pull it.. If he comes back in good form, Diaz is going down ez but it's gonna be beautiful to watch. Either way Diaz is one of these guys that Silva won't be afraid of because he doesn't pose much risk of 1 punch knock out so he's probably gonna open up and try some crazy moves if he still has some confidence in him.

Think the only doubt there is lies in the fact that Silva is old, coming off a sickening injury and has a weakened chin. In other words, no1 knows what Silva is capable of anymore. Probly not even Silva himself..

If he comes completely out of his game, yeah Diaz could pull it.. If he comes back in good form, Diaz is going down ez but it's gonna be beautiful to watch. Either way Diaz is one of these guys that Silva won't be afraid of because he doesn't pose much risk of 1 punch knock out so he's probably gonna open up and try some crazy moves if he still has some confidence in him.

Robbie "iron chinned" Lawler would beg to differ my friend

What does this have to do with my comment, are you on some kind of rustle rage?

Real fight fans would watch Anderson's fights

Archived