Yo what do you use to shape your beard?

carnages

I'm trying to grow a glorious beard, not a bum beard like @12er's beard

What do you guys use to trim it? and shape it, and get the stray cheek hairs?

I'm trying to get something like this

tumblr_mn0ojq23JY1roi4lco1_500.png

I might even go with the RamGOAT beard

Rampage-Jackson-14.jpg

I was looking at this

http://www.amazon.com/Remington-MB4040-Lithium-Rechargeable-Mustache/dp/B005PUZZR8/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

well this thread backfired slightly, not as big as 12ers "Lets bang carnage" thread though

I forgot this forum was full of nerdgins who have the "I live in my mothers basement" kind of beard, and think that it makes them manly lmfao!

and you think the **** beard is a good alternative?

RamGOAT is no ****

well this thread backfired slightly, not as big as 12ers "Lets bang carnage" thread though

I forgot this forum was full of nerdgins who have the "I live in my mothers basement" kind of beard, and think that it makes them manly lmfao!

RamGOAT is no ****

he's black though. he gets an exception.

RamGOAT is no ****

so am I

These are the types of guys that are wearing those ****ing scarves and hipster glasses.

I'll rock a fannie pack because I'm not too cool to **** an old lady.

RamGOAT is no ****

so am I

black-guys-laughing.gif

@carnages41‌

I get mine done by my barber. Trim it up and shape it. Shampoo and condition your beard every morning as well.

that's interesting, how often do you go?

My barbers are lame, they are like BJJnoob and expect a tip everytime....like all you did was shave the side of my head you fegget!

@carnages41‌

I get mine done by my barber. Trim it up and shape it. Shampoo and condition your beard every morning as well.

that's interesting, how often do you go?

My barbers are lame, they are like BJJnoob and expect a tip everytime....like all you did was shave the side of my head you fegget!

My barbers the **** haha. I go every 3 weeks or so. Clean my neck up in between myself.

Ive never grown mine out. Ish gets too itchy for me. I use an electric shaver with one of those grooming tips, and occasionally rock a mo and goatee, but never the whole hog

do you get more tinder matches with your GOATee?

I've got 62 tinder matches. I've gotten "your beard is sooo sexy" multiple times.

Ive never grown mine out. Ish gets too itchy for me. I use an electric shaver with one of those grooming tips, and occasionally rock a mo and goatee, but never the whole hog

do you get more tinder matches with your GOATee?

Yes 2 to 1

Chicks love a French tickler

By saving them to your computer from an internet site and then uploading them with the "Attach a file" button below this box.

That buttons for romos.

I want the img code.

< img src " insert link " > take out all the spaces except between img and src

By saving them to your computer from an internet site and then uploading them with the "Attach a file" button below this box.

That buttons for romos.

I want the img code.

save them to your computer.

Open the file the picture is contained in, click the image once, then go to the address bar and copy the address. Paste it here.

The "let's bang carnage" thread is the worst backfire in UFC history Lmao

I've always used a plain old razor to trim up around the edges. It really isn't hard at all.

Thats what I've been using

but when you mess up.....you have to shave everything off and restart

Use clippers for sure. I'd recomend starting with a high gaurd cuz you can always go shorter.

I've always used a plain old razor to trim up around the edges. It really isn't hard at all.

Thats what I've been using

but when you mess up.....you have to shave everything off and restart

Use clippers for sure. I'd recomend starting with a high gaurd cuz you can always go shorter.

yeah true, trimming is fine

Just shaping the cheek bone is hard

maybe I should buy a blade lmao

Archived