UFC.tv codes and Roku

Giuffra316

You probably have to login to UFC.TV on a computer, and order the PPV there first, where you can enter the code at checkout, then you should just be able to login to your account on the Roku, and have it recognize your purchase.

I don't have any confirmation on that, as I used both of my codes before I got my Roku, so I haven't been able to try it, but I don't see why it wouldn't work. You can log in on the Roku to your UFC.TV account, so it should recognize your purchase from the website.

I cancelled my sub because the playback on Roku was HORRIBLE and 0 support. EVERY single fight in the libraries id try to watch would screw up and reset and error out etc. Tried for 3 months to get support and nodda so I quit paying.

I got a Roku a few weeks ago, and I've had almost no issues. There were a few spots during the FS1 prelims tonight where the video stuttered for 30 seconds, or so, but other than that, my Roku experience with UFC.TV & Fight Pass has been great.

I actually took your suggest @Mcmax3000‌ and used my code for a free PPV via the website. I then went over to my Roku, opened up UFC.tv, went to My Account and then selected Purchases. The PPV was showing there and I was able to watch it with no problem.

Thanks for the suggestion.

For everyone else, please note, the Fight Club Help Desk passed me to ufc.tv support. UFC.tv support passed me back to UFC Fight Club. Roku support had no idea who could help and gave me the number for the UFC Store.

Archived