I swear to ****ing god you guys

Teemu

@Patster @Carnages41& you other mother ****ers better stop patronizing Machida you ****ing fake Machida fans.

You'll all be sorry when he kills Weidcan.

Why did I even come back to this hell hole.

For @Stacey_MMA

Don't remind me of that, my heart still aches.

I am a real Machida fan!

I have posts from 2011 to prove it you frick

Here I found one of your old posts..

Machida is a can that runs every fight. He's boring and makes me root for bums like Randy Cotoure and Shogun Rua. But he would definitely beat Weidcan.

I am a real Machida fan!

You were a fake fan back then too you frick. You probably thought Shobum won the first fight and you also probably believe Machida was actually out in the second fight and that it wasn't an early stoppage.

I am a real Machida fan!

Mousasi via hitting him

Machida doesn't like getting hit

Anyone that can go toe to toe with the Dean of Mean can beat Machida

any ****ing can can be 10x more aggressive than Lyoto

throwing one punch a round makes you more aggressive than Lyoto

Davis already exposed this can.....move on

The Dragon would win, again.

Again means twice buddy, he hasn't even won once, how many times is he gunna fight Davis? 3, 4 times?

Twice as in Davis lost a very easy to see decision to Lyoto and he would beat him every time if they fought that many times. I see you had your blinders on for that fight. U mad?

Why would I be mad? I saw a runner get owned, I'm happy meng

I want a private investigator to try and find a post of mine hating on Machida.

I am the forum investigator. I have concluded that you are innocent of these absurd charges filed against you. I will now investigate the accuser, Salami, for slandering your goat name.

I am a real Machida fan!

Mousasi via hitting him

Machida doesn't like getting hit

Anyone that can go toe to toe with the Dean of Mean can beat Machida

any ****ing can can be 10x more aggressive than Lyoto

throwing one punch a round makes you more aggressive than Lyoto

Davis already exposed this can.....move on

The Dragon would win, again.

Again means twice buddy, he hasn't even won once, how many times is he gunna fight Davis? 3, 4 times?

Twice as in Davis lost a very easy to see decision to Lyoto and he would beat him every time if they fought that many times. I see you had your blinders on for that fight. U mad?

Why would I be mad? I saw a runner get owned, I'm happy meng

Choosing Mousasi over Machida is actually acceptable, I won't hold that against Carn.

That just proves I am highly critical of his past performances 12er

I expect nothing less than excellence from LyGOATo

You also bashed him pretty hard in this thread you made specifically to bash him.

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/156028/just-rewatched-rampage-vs-machida

lol......

I am trying to make this boring matchup exciting by siding with the can, and you *** won't let me!

Yeah I know Peeyto is going to get bodied in the first, but at least let me hype it up you fricks

You also bashed him pretty hard in this thread you made specifically to bash him.

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/156028/just-rewatched-rampage-vs-machida

lol......

I am trying to make this boring matchup exciting by siding with the can, and you fegs won't let me!

Yeah I know Peeyto is going to get bodied in the first, but at least let me hype it up you fricks

LOL off the iron jimmies list.

lol......

I am trying to make this boring matchup exciting by siding with the can, and you fegs won't let me!

Patster would never do something like that. Patster > Carnhomie.

lol......

65ad55c3d3b8bf61a78c224c45e871a9.gif

not this time homeboy

lol......

65ad55c3d3b8bf61a78c224c45e871a9.gif

not this time homeboy

Dam Carn relax. No need to get angry.

lol......

respect lost

lol......

respect lost

hey buddy, Machida is a can

u mad?

lol......

respect lost

hey buddy, Machida is a can

u mad?

gtfo of my thread

Archived