You know what...

xFINISHxHIMx

Ok that's enough... av bet me, disrespectful Cans.

Month long AV bet. Done.

yeah a month long for you... you're god damn right.

tumblr_m52pj0bS631rx2pilo1_500.gif

Sounds good. I'm going for a record.

I want to enslave as many of you as I can. If Edgar wins, that would make seven of you with either sigs, AVs, usernames, or combos of the three chosen by yours truly.

Since there's maybe thirteen active posters on this site, and four of them refuse to bet... I feel like seven of you at once would be an accomplishment.

Obviously he's getting the crying baby AV. I'm going to get as many of them as I can on the forum. If I can't get the crying baby in the AV, I'll settle for my name in their sig. (Plus I get a freebie in PakaL. Tits!)

TUF is ****ing around and hasn't told me when he gets free from that Jones username, but you can bet your **** I'll be switching Jason_H. and _TUF1_'s identities around if he takes too long.

Obviously he's getting the crying baby AV. I'm going to get as many of them as I can on the forum. If I can't get the crying baby in the AV, I'll settle for my name in their sig. (Plus I get a freebie in PakaL. Tits!)

TUF is ****ing around and hasn't told me when he gets free from that Jones username, but you can bet your **** I'll be switching Jason_H. and _TUF1_'s identities around if he takes too long.

settle down young buck

settle down young buck

That **** mad LoL

settle down young buck

That **** mad LoL

I understand you're not the quickest of fellows, but it's quite the opposite. I'd prefer he waits until at least next Sunday so then I can execute the trade and make him Jason_H. and vice versa.

frankie-edgar-ufc-fighter-0a255255c520b7ca_large.jpg

GOATger

What's up Richard. How u livin breh? -TUF1

lifes good thanks mate, hows things?

All is good. Goin to vegas for the weekend. Not flyin 1,000 miles to see the ProdiGOAT lose though. Sorry homie. :D

settle down young buck

That **** mad LoL

I understand you're not the quickest of fellows, but it's quite the opposite. I'd prefer he waits until at least next Sunday so then I can execute the trade and make him Jason_H. and vice versa.

OK so you're mad

Got it

You're trying to pay me back for catching that long **** paragraph that was summarized to say "My jimmies are rustled" and I hit you with your own elementary bull**** just for my own ****s n giggles... and you're still rustled today?

Off the iron jimmies list.

You're trying to pay me back for catching that long **** paragraph that was summarized to say "My jimmies are rustled" and I hit you with your own elementary bull**** just for my own ****s n giggles... and you're still rustled today?

Off the iron jimmies list.

OH YOU MAD SON!!??

Yeah, U mad

If they set that Myles Jury vs. Nate Diaz fight... You and me. STFU for life bet. You get your boy Nate.

You scared?

So because a fighter that I like may have a fight coming up I automatically believe he will win?

Now I know why you bandwagon so much Lmao!

If they set that Myles Jury vs. Nate Diaz fight... You and me. STFU for life bet. You get your boy Nate.

You scared?

So because a fighter that I like may have a fight coming up I automatically believe he will win?

Oh man, I bandwagon because I like a fighter and NOT because they're winning?!

Wow... you sure got me there. What a ****ty character I am. Go watch your kids, clown.

You scared?

Oh man, I bandwagon because I like a fighter and NOT because they're winning?!

Wow... you sure got me there. What a ****ty character I am. Go watch your kids, clown.

Myles Jury is winning tho...

Archived