Ronda is ****ed

carnages

That thing needs to drop about 100 lbs to even consider fighting Ronda. Pretty easy to call someone out when you weigh 250 and you know it will never happen.

Ronda Rousey: "I can beat any girl in the world in BJJ, Gi or No"

http://www.bjpenn.com/ronda-rousey-i-can-beat-any-girl-in-the-world-in-bjj-gi-or-no/

She said she can beat ANY girl

Typical Ronda though, talk **** and then duck when someone steps up, she'll duck her just like she ducked Cyborg

She's actually really hot IRL her vagina is very buff

She's all natural meng

would you kiss her on the vagina if you got to kiss Grande?

I would kiss her on the vagina for free

But would you suck her BBC? (Big Brazilian ****)

Why would she be mad at Ronda for disrespecting BJJ when Gabi already disrespected it: http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/3/27/5552910/gabi-garcia-tests-positive-for-fertility-drug-stripped-of-2013-worlds

After a thorough review of the case, USADA was able to conclude, to a comfortable satisfaction, that Garcia had not acted negligently and was not at fault for the positive test. Although Garcia was not found to be at fault or to have acted negligently, in accordance with the Code, a violation of the anti-doping rules in connection with an In-Competition test automatically leads to the disqualification of all results obtained in that competition. While her results from the IBJJF World Jiu-Jitsu Championships shall be disqualified, Garcia did not receive a period of ineligibility and, in accordance with the Code, remains eligible to compete.

I takeaway my agree. Don't hate the player, hate the game brother

Ronda would have a hard time with Gabi but she can beat her.

The is one on my favorite videos of Gabi rolling.

Garcia vs.Garcia. The music is perfect too. It's sounds like our hero Marcelo is going to slay the Ogre. =))

Gabi would be awesome on GOT if they have another big chick character.

no way that gorilla makes 135

She doesn't have to. Ronda said she could beat any female in BJJ at any class. If she competed in a BJJ tournament with Gabi in the absolute division she could face her.

Do you think Rousey would ever compete in a BJJ tournament? Would Dana let her?

Archived