Highest Post Count vs. Highest Word Count

Megasoup

Over the course of four years and a half, I may only have about 2500 posts, but I might have the highest word count. I guarantee I have the highest "did not read" word count. Any challengers to this unofficial dishonor?

It it comes down to it, we can have @KOOKORK officiate.

Over the course of four years and a half, I may only have about 2500 posts, but I might have the highest word count. I guarantee I have the highest "did not read" word count. Any challengers to this unofficial dishonor?

You post the same story over and over.

No I don't. You're just really old and confused.

@megasoup

Let me tell you about my latest adventure. I banged a hot chick. How will this turn out? Never satisfied. Time to move on.

@megasoup

Let me tell you about my latest adventure. I banged a hot chick. How will this turn out? Never satisfied. Time to move on.

I haven't made a thread about banging a chick since at least February, because...

...well, I just know that I haven't made a thread like that since February. Never mind how I know. Let's just say that lately life has gotten complicated for me!

i been banging this hot chick too. kind of comes as a shocker to me when i realise shes still alive and isnt made of plastic.

and no polls rule? wtf we cant make polls? what the hell did jon jones do this time?

Do you wear a condom, or a mask?

a brown bag of course

today is canada day though so perhaps tonight she can wrap a canadian flag around me and **** me for my country

Archived