Nate Diaz is scared to answer the phone.

cashfl0w

http://www.mmamania.com/2014/6/29/5855180/myles-jury-accepts-fight-against-nate-diaz-who-wont-answer-phone-mma

Apparently Nate is scared to answer the phone in regards to the Myles Jury fight. Jury says he has accepted the fight and that the UFC can't reach Nate.

Hey @WarWest, isn't that your boy? Time to put your money where your mouth is, son.

put-your-money-where-your-mouth-is.jpg

Loser leaves the forum for good. I got Jury. You get the Diaz brother that isn't his weight in ****. Don't be scared, homie.

When he loses, I'll certainly miss your elementary school trolling attem......... nah, I won't.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nate is in contract negotiations trying to get more cash flow. Of course he wont accept some fight with a nobody.

But in the meantime, the scumbag UFC will continue to make matchups for Nate and when Nate wisely declines, they will say Nate is scared..... then retards eat it up.

Nate is in contract negotiations trying to get more cash flow. Of course he wont accept some fight with a nobody.

But in the meantime, the scumbag UFC will continue to make matchups for Nate and when Nate wisely declines, they will say Nate is scared..... then retards eat it up.

you're supposed to be a Diaz hater bro

fe353ab0-d95c-49fb-b87c-fed90fcd433c_zps7c75c800.png

0f4b8d3b-16ea-44cc-829f-0f528bef08a9_zps5a9c5943.png

Myles Jury is ranked #9 and undefeated. Nate Diaz isn't ranked, has a beautiful 17-9 record, and is scared to answer the phone. Nate Diaz is a nobody riding his retired brother's coattails.

lol warwest rustling jimmies.

Yeah, once he gets to the 1000th "You mad", that is the one that actually does it.

No, no... it doesn't. But I'd love to shut his **** up anyways. Won't happen because he's scared though. I suppose I'll have to create a Welchers List of Shame 2014 for people with the balls to make their own bets.

Warwest is like the rest of the forum when it comes to bets

Scurred

lmao coming from the most famous welcher on the forum

Lol

I'm not the only one to welch a **** eating bet

But you were the first, and that's all that matters.

Warwest is like the rest of the forum when it comes to bets

Scurred

lmao coming from the most famous welcher on the forum

Lol

I'm not the only one to welch a **** eating bet

But you were the first, and that's all that matters.

you were my first

that nobody has a "perfect" record beating even bigger nobodies. He's clearly only calling out Nate because he knows Nate wont accept.

Carn. I still hate the Diaz bros... Condit whooping Nick and Benson leg-punching Nate into retirement are two of the greatest moments in MMA history. I just like to call bull**** when I see it. And this nobody is full of it.

Myles Jury is doing Nate a favor accepting the fight.

He should say "Who has beaten since May of 2012?" because the answer is Gray Maynard and that's it. One fat win against a guy who is 1-3 in his last four with the only win being a split decision. The only person more irrelevant than Nate Diaz is Gray Maynard.

So shut up, can.

that nobody has a "perfect" record beating even bigger nobodies. He's clearly only calling out Nate because he knows Nate wont accept.

Carn. I still hate the Diaz bros... Condit whooping Nick and Benson leg-punching Nate into retirement are two of the greatest moments in MMA history. I just like to call bull**** when I see it. And this nobody is full of it.

Careful my friend

Cash will school you by saying he is schooling you

WarWest bet you PS4 on it

Hellz Naw

I'll bet my kid before I bet my PS

The only one interested in a bet with those stakes around here is Megasoup.

Only because he found his in the damn trashcan

I had to pawn my ****ing dog to buy mine

I feel like this is Cash right now:

inblrgq5qb3vemkrlq8o.gif

Oh and quad!

Not at all. This is you:

hC859EDE5

So quit shaking in your boots, ****.

Accept the bet or I'll create my own Welcher's List of Shame done by someone relevant to the forum, and not some washed up clown who should be watching his kids instead of pretending to be a troll on the internet.

I think I have to reconsider my stance on Nick Diaz.

Nate is smearing his image by using his last name. CanyeWest is smearing his image by using that AV. Him and Nate both got those baby testicles too. LMAO.. watch Canye tuck his tail and run.

scared-cat-gif.gif

inblrgq5qb3vemkrlq8o.gif

Oh and quad!

Not at all. This is you:

hC859EDE5

Accept the bet or I'll create my own Welcher's List of Shame done by someone relevant to the forum, and not some washed up clown who should be watching his kids instead of pretending to be a troll on the internet.

Quit going all FH on us

He tried to call people welchers for not accepting a bet too =))

Possible alt?

<ahttp://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130309200428/ragecomics/images/5/55/Tobey-Maguire-Stupid-Face.jpg/>

And careful my friend your rustle is showing

inblrgq5qb3vemkrlq8o.gif

Oh and quad!

Not at all. This is you:

hC859EDE5

Quit going all FH on us

Possible alt?

<ahttp://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130309200428/ragecomics/images/5/55/Tobey-Maguire-Stupid-Face.jpg/>

Nah, Cash has too well of a grasp on the English language to be a FH alt.

inblrgq5qb3vemkrlq8o.gif

Oh and quad!

Not at all. This is you:

hC859EDE5

Quit going all FH on us

Possible alt?

Nah, Cash has too well of a grasp on the English language to be a FH alt.

This is true, FH does have some bad English

I like Jury. He's a Michigan boy. With that said he ducked Abel Trujillo and is trying to act hard calling out a guy who realistically shouldn't be fighting him and likely isn't getting a fight booked anytime soon. Nate would body him btw.

I get badder ****es than Nate Diaz?? LMAO

Canye, you can keep up the **** behavior. You have TUF, who dislikes me for calling him out on his Jewish behavior and owning his identity every other day, and that's it. The rest of the site thinks you're a feggit and not funny whatsoever.

Go get a job and watch your kids, clown.

Archived