What are you most afraid of?

najma

Life is unpredictable and although it's 100% certain that Machida will either throw Weidman for 5 or KO him in the 3rd, things might go wrong. Accidents happen, flukes happen, e.g. He might also get robbed by the judges.

So, if by a miracle or robbery, Weidcan beats Machida, my jimmies will be so rustled I might actually die.

Oh god... the Weedman fanboyism on this bulletin board would go out of hand.

I'm also worried that if Honda KOs the can she's fighting, Dana and ZUFFA will be all over her balls with all kinds of "Ronda is the new coming of Ali-Fedor-Anderson-Tyson" shoven down our throats in every interview/promotional video.

What are you most afraid of?

Most afraid of Machida whooping that ****, then getting robbed.
Unfortunately this is very likely. I don't think it will take Weidman more than 1 round to realize he can't stand with LyoGOAT and he might LnP for the next 4.

Machida has never been robbed, so that is not likely to happen

Actually Machida usually wins decisions he shouldn't (Hendo, Shogun etc.)

He kicked Hendo's **** during the two engagements that happened in that fight.

Shogun kicked his **** though. Twice.

Unfortunately this is very likely. I don't think it will take Weidman more than 1 round to realize he can't stand with LyoGOAT and he might LnP for the next 4.

Wrong. Machida wins when his opponent is a-scared of him. Weidman doesn't give a **** about Lyoto's aura and fame. Thing is -- that aura wore off a few years ago when Shogun exposed him.

Weidman is going to pressure Lyoto nonstop and dictate the range. If Shogun can KTFO Lyoto, Weidman will surely crush him.

RIP Lyoto. RIP.

This thread simply shows that Machida fans are worried about whats going to happen to him.
Of course. What's weird in worrying about what happens to a fighter you like? lol

Decision robberies happen on a daily basis these days, don't they?

This thread simply shows that Machida fans are worried about whats going to happen to him.
Of course. What's weird in worrying about what happens to a fighter you like? lol

You claim to be 100% positive that Machida is going to defeat Weidman, yet you make this thread **** tucking. lol

Yeah but Machida has never been robbed, so there is nothing to worry about

He usually gets decisions he shouldn't because of his safe fighting style

Yeah but Machida has never been robbed, so there is nothing to worry about

He usually gets decisions he shouldn't because of his safe fighting style

This, Machida is usually the one doing the robbing.

I'm afraid of another controversial end to the fight and not seeing if CW can be as good as some claim he is. I want to see CW dominate Machida and then i'll believe the hype. I'm looking forward to this fight more than any other this year.

I have no problem with Weidman winning. I just hope it's not a Machida injury because Weidman would pretend he trained for that as well.

To be honest, I'd love to see Weidman torn his knee in a leg kick.

Still mad huh?

You claim to be 100% positive that Machida is going to defeat Weidman, yet you make this thread **** tucking. lol

He is scared of

mma_g_danhts_576.jpg

And

Shogun-pounds-Machida.gif

Weidman is going to pressure Lyoto nonstop and dictate the range.

Classic mistake against the Dragon. Being super aggressive and pushing the action is how people like Bader got counter punched into the afterlife. Weidcan isn't going to do squat but try a LnP win when he realizes he can't win or get ktfo when he rushes in.

I'm a real man

I'm never afraid of anything

remember that time I scuffed your Cortez' and you ain't do ish? yeah I'd probably try and forget that too If I was you hombre

Dude, that was between me and you

And you air it out on the forum in front of thousands of posters!?

Unfriend

I'm a real man

remember that time I scuffed your Cortez' and you ain't do ish? yeah I'd probably try and forget that too If I was you hombre

Unfriendi'd delete it but you already quoted it.

I'm a real man

Made these bad ****es the other day on NIKEiD, should be here in a couple weeks:

Why the hell doesn't my pic work!?

<ahttp://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq255/lukeslowalker/2014-07-02%2021.01.10.png/>

I'm a real man

Made these bad ****es the other day on NIKEiD, should be here in a couple weeks:

2014-07-02%2021.01.10.pngI'm sure they're dope, the pic didn't work though. I copped a some of those Lunar Force's on Nike ID.

I'm a real man

2014-07-02%2021.01.10.pngI'm sure they're dope, the pic didn't work though. I copped a some of those Lunar Force's on Nike ID.

Post them ****s ese

They were $121.10 shipped

I haven't seen the NIKEiD+, I'll have to check it out

I'm looking but can't find it.

Here's an example.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/product/air-force-1-low-premium-id/?piid=37146&pbid=985064692#?pbid=985064692

200 bucks for some air forces WTF

EDIT it's called NikeID premium. fuggin greedy **** bass turds.

DAMN! **** all that ****

I remember when those ****es were 60 bones LoL

Here's an example.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/product/air-force-1-low-premium-id/?piid=37146&pbid=985064692#?pbid=985064692

DAMN! **** all that ****

I remember when those ****es were 60 bones LoLlol I ain't that old bro! but they sure as hell dint burn up two c-notes

Here's an example.

DAMN! **** all that ****

I remember when those ****es were 60 bones LoLlol I ain't that old bro! but they sure as hell dint burn up two c-notes

WTF!? I ain't old you bish

Now 12'er? That **** old

Weidman is going to pressure Lyoto nonstop and dictate the range.

Classic mistake against the Dragon. Being super aggressive and pushing the action is how people like Bader got counter punched into the afterlife. Weidcan isn't going to do squat but try a LnP win when he realizes he can't win or get ktfo when he rushes in.

Pfffft. Same **** folks said about Anderson. Who got knocked into the afterlife with that one? Twice, actually.

Weidman doesn't panic like Rashad. And Bader is too easy to hit.

Look, Machida is no slouch, but his time came and went. Can't see how Machida takes this, except by fluke. LOL. Or via boring decision.

I'm a real man

Post them ****s esethey look like those ones I just posted except the leather is plain and they were 110.

Archived