What's J"chicken bones"J doing in Weidgoats hot tub?

PakaL

@Mcmax3000‌ change the name of this thread though, for real. It's a good video and Pakal ruined it trying to be racist.

False accusation hater. Why does that not surprise me?

Okay, that's it. I'm coming to Alabama to teach u to respect ur elders honkey.

@Mcmax3000‌ change the name of this thread though, for real. It's a good video and Pakal ruined it trying to be racist.

False accusation hater. Why does that not surprise me?

Okay, that's it. I'm coming to Alabama to teach u to respect ur elders honkey.

Alabama? teamoo I'M bout to send a welfare check your way because i don't know if you're O K. You could hurt yourself.

this is probably the dumbest ****ing thing I'll hear or see today.

Good thing you can practice counting potatoes to keep your mind off it.

Shut the **** up. You are one of the 5 worst posters on this forum. If you left the forum would be more enjoyable.

Shut the **** up. You are one of the 5 worst posters on this forum. If you left the forum would be more enjoyable.

You just described every poster on here congrats. Look at your thread and reply count you force yourself on people way more than i do lol. Then wrestle the fact you're a 11er talking smack to a 09er you're outclassed from the jump.

idk, i kind of enjoy trying to figure out what Pakal is trying to say. Its like a puzzle.

You just described every poster on here congrats. Look at your thread and reply count you force yourself on people way more than i do lol. Then wrestle the fact you're a 11er talking smack to a 09er you're outclassed from the jump.

I am thankful for the fact you don't have as many posts or threads as I do. If that were the case I would have left long ago.

Lets wrestle with the fact that this is my second account and I've been here since 09 as well. lets also wrestle with the fact that those points are completely irrelevant.

Also, if you've been here for 5 years how have you not bettered your writing you damned fool?

seeing this made me realize that even after training and and walking to her room that she never stops thinkin about her striking and trying to improve it. Women will have a hard time dethroning her.unless she becomes like mike tyson,(party hard)

I am thankful for the fact you don't have as many posts or threads as I do. If that were the case I would have left long ago.

Lets wrestle with the fact that this is my second account and I've been here since 09 as well. lets also wrestle with the fact that those points are completely irrelevant.

Also, if you've been here for 5 years how have you not bettered your writing you damned fool?

How many I . D s do you really need? You haunt this forum and point the finger at me that's taboo. You keep going full J B J fan dig the hole deeper, so just out of curiosity how many posts and threads do you have total on all your 50 plus I . d s? 5 years is a long time and since you're a 09er i can't use that card. As for my english i do it unfiltered i don't give a **** that's all it's normal and easy.

seeing this made me realize that even after training and and walking to her room that she never stops thinkin about her striking and trying to improve it. Women will have a hard time dethroning her.unless she becomes like mike tyson,(party hard)

She's a beast plan and simple, the only thing i wonder is how does her coach handle that crush he has?

How many I . D s do you really need? You haunt this forum and point the finger at me that's taboo. You keep going full J B J fan dig the hole deeper, so just out of curiosity how many posts and threads do you have total on all your 50 plus I . d s? 5 years is a long time and since you're a 09er i can't use that card. As for my english i do it unfiltered i don't give a **** that's all it's normal and easy.

I have 2 ID's. I changed ID back when you couldn't change the name.

I need 0 IDs

I do haunt the forum, yes, but you flat out rape the forum

I need 0 IDs

Don't be jealous or anything you're still forum certified... The forum would be boring without you stalking the cyber ways. We need more JBJ fans to make fun of around here they are becoming few and far between. Don't take anything the wrong way as being a jbj fan is not your fault in some ways. So stop chasing people away and start grooming them JBJ fan.

I need 0 IDs

Don't be jealous or anything you're still forum certified... The forum would be boring without you stalking the cyber ways. We need more JBJ fans to make fun of around here they are becoming few and far between. Don't take anything the wrong way as being a jbj fan is not your fault in some ways. So stop chasing people away and start grooming them JBJ fan.

so what you're saying is I need to convert you to being a JJ fan?

I need 0 IDs

You can't convert someone creating WTF you smoking? Did you go clean Weidgoats room and remove those chicken bones to only attempt to smoke them? Are you assembling a model or something if so open a window... J b J fan i can't be a fan dude is a fellow patriot yet Gus still has his number. You know that odd thing no one can explain where a person just has someones number regardless.

I need 0 IDs

You're not in the Jon Jones fan club yet. Fake JJ fan.

She's a beast plan and simple, the only thing i wonder is how does her coach handle that crush he has?

Agreed on both counts.

Agreed on both counts.

It's the on going thing that has me wondering do they do extra curricular activities, on a pure friends with benefits level... As for beast mode she seems to have a passion for all aspects of MMA, she masters whatever she puts her mind to. I'm expecting some serious body shots that end up in a tko or even a KO in her upcoming fight.

Agreed on both counts.

It's the on going thing that has me wondering do they do extra curricular activities, on a pure friends with benefits level... As for beast mode she seems to have a passion for all aspects of MMA, she masters whatever she puts her mind to. I'm expecting some serious body shots that end up in a tko or even a KO in her upcoming fight.

Her hands are starting to look fierce. Not Holly Holmes fierce but she's getting there. The coach thing is strange, I can't tell if she knows that he likes her.

O she knows all women know when a man want's to ravage them. After a few more training camps she may just be on holly's level.

Well let's not go that far, Hollys been throwing hands since she was little. But Ronda looks like she might ko a **** come Saturday.

I need 0 IDs

**** i am the fan club

I need 0 IDs

**** i am the fan club

Incorrect. Ask nicely and I will put you on the list.

LoL Cole you just recently became a fan of Jones when you saw everyone whining about his eye pokes.

JBJF has been using that user name for years.

Wrong. I've been Jones fan ever since I saw his scrap with Andre Gusmao. Then became a J.J. nut-huger after his next fight when he bounced Bonnars head off the canvas with a spinning back elbow.

Dig up some of my old posts on Jones, you'll see the truth homie Joe.

LoL Cole you just recently became a fan of Jones when you saw everyone whining about his eye pokes.

Wrong. I've been Jones fan ever since I saw his scrap with Andre Gusmao. Then became a J.J. nut-huger after his next fight when he bounced Bonnars head off the canvas with a spinning back elbow.

I don't mind the name Joe, even though it isn't my name.

I am Kevin Bacon and you are a bandwagon Jones fan, don't deny it.

Joe is your name unless u prove me wrong.

Here is a thread I made sucking on J.J.'s nut sack: http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/131484/do-you-really-think-a-few-h-bombs-will-stop-jones/p1

Here is a thread I made sucking on J.J.'s nut sack: http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/131484/do-you-really-think-a-few-h-bombs-will-stop-jones/p1

thread from 2012? my name has been this since 2011 ****.

also....

march 2010

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/45125/where-do-you-rank-jon-bones-jones/p1

also....

march 2010

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/45125/where-do-you-rank-jon-bones-jones/p1

I have comments from 2010, but it was easier for me to find a thread as opposed to a comment. I also made imaginary threads when I was lurking in 09.

also....

march 2010

I have comments from 2010, but it was easier for me to find a thread as opposed to a comment. I also made imaginary threads when I was lurking in 09.

lol +1

Archived