Jose Aldo Out of UFC 176 Title Defense

Mcmax3000

and by the way, remember when everyone was talking about Pettis pulling out every fight with an injury and I wiki detectived the **** out of it to show Aldo had pulled out of almost as many fights as Pettis in the UFC.

I believe they are all tied up now.

and by the way, remember when everyone was talking about Pettis pulling out every fight with an injury and I wiki detectived the **** out of it to show Aldo had pulled out of almost as many fights as Pettis in the UFC.

I believe they are all tied up now.

Aldo has always been a bigger *** than Pettis

Anyone else having trouble deciding who they want to punch more between Anik and Helwani?

Lol they would **** you up in a heartbeat

Not me though...

Anyone else having trouble deciding who they want to punch more between Anik and Helwani?

Helwani, I would drop that sack of shiiiii- in a heart beat

^this ...

I think i could take either/or, especially Arial .. he'd just get indignant and act offended

hate to say it, but this is a good thing.

Cub vs Mendes now for a true #1 contender..

Why do you feel like #1 contender must be far ahead of others?

A champion should defend his belt at the very least twice a year, and whoever deserves the shot should take it.

Its not about being far ahead. I just think this matchup is a great redeemer which should lead to one of the fighters getting their rematch against Aldo.

Cub hasn't fought any wrestlers on his streak. Mendes hasn't fought any strikers. Theyve both been tailored with guys that have the same strengths but just not on their level. I want to see them face other styles before a title shot..

^this ...

I think i could take either/or, especially Arial .. he'd just get indignant and act offended

He almost got slapped by Nick Diaz

Mother****er could have died that night

I must be the only one who actually likes Helwani

I like Ariel too.

Think of all the classic moments that have happened because of his work.

This ^^^

RamGOAT had some classic moments with that skinny bich lol

now the real problem....

How the hell are they gonna sell UFC 176 without a real headliner.

Exactly what Im thinking now ... guess what ? Im almost betting money that Ronda/Alexis will will postponed for UFC 176 ...

idk, that would be a tough decision considering they're 3 days out till they're supposed to fight.

and then what about 175. Its not even stacked other than main and comain. You're gonna have Struve vs Miocic comain lolol??

now the real problem....

How the hell are they gonna sell UFC 176 without a real headliner.

Exactly what Im thinking now ... guess what ? Im almost betting money that Ronda/Alexis will will postponed for UFC 176 ...

Zero chance. They're not going to postpone that fight three days before it's supposed to happen.

Im hoping their end game here is to do away with ppvs via global expansion. The PPV business in general has been on a serious decline.

Now they can't come out and say it because of their deal with PPV but its a possible goal of theirs.

But even so, i just miss the anticipation of fights that we don't get anymore. I used to know the next 5 events fairly decently because of the hype i knew that was coming up. Now i barely know whos fight the week im in.

That ****ing ****

This isn't the first time he has ducked a fight

I'm sick of champions who are made of paper

Why would he duck a guy he already bodied?

And are you referring to the last time he 'ducked' being the time he got I a motorcycle accident and still came back and kicked Fwaaankies ****

Gay. It would have been better to have Chad fight Aldo and then Cub get his title shot against Chad afterward.

Gay. It would have been better to have Chad fight Aldo and then Cub get his title shot against Chad afterward.

I disagree.

It would be better for Aldo to only fight 1 of those guys then no matter the outcome move up to LW.

I don't want to see a champion fight rematches 5 times in a row. unless its kzomb.

Lmao at you clowns saying he's ducking a guy he KO'd and owned the whole fight.

lol owned the whole fight? He was too busy holding on to the fence for dear life.

Gif or I don't believe you.

Aldo was about to get slammed before he held the cage. Anyone want my tickets for LA? No headliner and I have no idea who will step in...!

Lmao at you clowns saying he's ducking a guy he KO'd and owned the whole fight.

lol owned the whole fight? He was too busy holding on to the fence for dear life.

Gif or I don't believe you.

Aldo was about to get slammed before he held the cage. Anyone want my tickets for LA? No headliner and I have no idea who will step in...!

I know a dude named Tony Ruiz.

serious case of the sniffles mendes looked like **** his last fight, im sure Jose is scared of a guy he KO'd in BRUTAL fashion with a sick knee to his ****ing face. Mendes will never have the title as long as Jose is around. FACT deal with it

lol and people said Pettis ducked this ***

Because this injury changes the past, right?

lol Aldo's past is even worse

Only two men have called the champion above them to come down and fight them, GSP and Aldo

That is the most cowardly **** I have ever seen.

That would be like Jon Jones calling out JDS and telling him to cut down to 205 and fight him, and then calling JDS a coward when he doesn't do it

That's retarded

Archived