Diego Lima is gonna become a GOATPAGE

MIRKO_CRO_GOD

If he drops to WW he'll eventually be top 15 imo but he was getting handled by a bigger middleweight in the quarterfinals until he pulled out that late sub

I'm still unsure whether or not he got dropped by the punch or if it was more him being off balance since he threw that kick and Zapata half caught it

Definitely a pretty good prospect tho

If he drops to WW he'll eventually be top 15 imo but he was getting handled by a bigger middleweight in the quarterfinals until he pulled out that late sub

I'm still unsure whether or not he got dropped by the punch or if it was more him being off balance since he threw that kick and Zapata half caught it

Was talking about his fight before Zapata in the quarterfinals. He was getting dominated for 9 minutes and in the last minute caught the guy sleeping and subbed him. His jits looks pro though.

Was talking about his fight before Zapata in the quarterfinals. He was getting dominated for 9 minutes and in the last minute caught the guy sleeping and subbed him. His jits looks pro though.

oh right, yeah that Williams guy looked like he had it, was surprised Lima pulled it off. Surprised they gave Pendred a fight against Mike King instead of Williams since i thought Williams looked like a better fighter

oh right, yeah that Williams guy looked like he had it, was surprised Lima pulled it off. Surprised they gave Pendred a fight against Mike King instead of Williams since i thought Williams looked like a better fighter

Feeding an Irishman in front of Irishmen

Archived