Ronda says if the UFC needed her to step up and fight at UFC 176, she would do it

KingNothing

Before I couldn't stand her, now I'm starting to like her a lot more. She is a pretty badass chick, and stepping up to fight whenever and wherever is refreshing.

You only like her because your new thing is to root for whoever the forum hates, but I've been rooting for Ronda because the forum hates her since day one. Stay in your own yard homie.

Before I couldn't stand her, now I'm starting to like her a lot more. She is a pretty badass chick, and stepping up to fight whenever and wherever is refreshing.

You only like her because your new thing is to root for whoever the forum hates, but I've been rooting for Ronda because the forum hates her since day one. Stay in your own yard homie.

Uhhh hellllllo... I've been Andersons fan since day -1, I stay rooting for the fighter the haters root against.

Uhhh hellllllo... I've been Andersons fan since day -1, I stay rooting for the fighter the haters root against.

Anderson wasn't really hated on, he had lovers and haters.

Jones is hated on.

Rousey is hated.

An example of a fighter everyone loves is Matt Brown.

Jones is hated on.

Rousey is hated.

You love Jones, right?

Jones is hated on.

Rousey is hated.

You love Jones, right?

Nope, can't sink that low no matter how many jimmies I can rustle.

Jones is hated on.

Rousey is hated.

**** Mat Brown

All the **** that people say about other champs, you can't say a word of that about Ronda.

She doesn't duck anybody in the UFC, will fight on short notice, and she isn't the least bit boring behind the microphone. She would step up for whoever the UFC stuck out there and she would win easily.

All the **** that people say about other champs, you can't say a word of that about Ronda.

She doesn't duck anybody in the UFC, will fight on short notice, and she isn't the least bit boring behind the microphone. She would step up for whoever the UFC stuck out there and she would win easily.

this vv

She wouldn't step up to fight Cyborg.

Of course. I'd fight 16 times a year with a division full of retarded people, and making big money while at it

It's not hard for a woman to fight on short notice considering they don't do any damage.

First of all, she'd armbar Cyborg in the first round. Cyborg just went to the fourth round with Marloes Coenen for ****'s sake.

As far as her division, you can't bash Ronda for the UFC having a weight class that's as shallow as a rain puddle.

Well you also cant praise her like she's doing something amazing, because everyone would do that.

Also even if she'd armbar Cyborg in the first round, it doesnt change the fact that she would duck her for as long as possible and demand a 1 year training camp and Anderson Silva money if the fight is ever to happen.

First of all, she'd armbar Cyborg in the first round. Cyborg just went to the fourth round with Marloes Coenen for ****'s sake.

As far as her division, you can't bash Ronda for the UFC having a weight class that's as shallow as a rain puddle.

Well you also cant praise her like she's doing something amazing, because everyone would do that.

Also even if she'd armbar Cyborg in the first round, it doesnt change the fact that she would duck her for as long as possible and demand a 1 year training camp and Anderson Silva money if the fight is ever to happen.

Remember UFC 151? The supposed P4P #1 refused to fight the guy that he finished in the first round once he didn't have a choice.

Everyone will not do that. In fact, the vast majority will not.

Remember UFC 151? The supposed P4P #1 refused to fight the guy that he finished in the first round once he didn't have a choice.

Everyone will not do that. In fact, the vast majority will not.

Everyone would fight the weak competiton Rousey has for easy money.

AND SHE HAS A 100% FINISHING RATE

AND HAS THE FASTEST SUCCESSFUL BACK TO BACK TITLE DEFENCES 56 DAYS

AND DEFENDS IT MORE TIMES A YEAR THAN ANYOTHER CHAMPION

Ronda is the biggest idiot in all of MMA. She says she can beat anyone at Jiu Jitsu gi or no gi lol... Even mma reporters called her delusional at that one...

The only thing that is important is that she has better jujitsu than Alexis Davis. She's gonna make that **** tap.

Ronda is the biggest idiot in all of MMA. She says she can beat anyone at Jiu Jitsu gi or no gi lol... Even mma reporters called her delusional at that one...

The only thing that is important is that she has better jujitsu than Alexis Davis. She's gonna make that **** tap.

Wow language lol... Definiely makes sense someone like you to cheer for that two faced, acting, disrespectful coward Rousey.

But let's be realistic. The women's division of MMA is like Men's MMA when it just started. Everyone still sucks and are mostly one trick pony's so to beat all the 135 girls really means nothing in the end. That's the hilarious part

Wow language lol... Definiely makes sense someone like you to cheer for that two faced, acting, disrespectful coward Rousey.

But let's be realistic. The women's division of MMA is like Men's MMA when it just started. Everyone still sucks and are mostly one trick pony's so to beat all the 135 girls really means nothing in the end. That's the hilarious part

Let's be realistic. The women's division has more undefeated fighters than some of the men's divisions and many of them are well rounded. The fact is that tools who only follow the UFC brand always think new divisions are weak when they first start up because they are unfamiliar will all the big name fighters from other organizations.

Ronda would tap out Grease in under a minute.

Ronda would tap out Grease in under a minute.

She would make GSP her ****.

I like Alexis Davis, but I don't see her posing much of a threat to Ronda Rousey - at least no more than any of Rousey's previous opponents have.

If they needed her to step up for 176 (regardless of what you think of her, doing so would be quite admirable), they could sell some BS about a "champion versus champion" fight and have her take on current Invicta Bantamweight champion Lauren Murphy. Murphy is scheduled to fight Sarah McMann at UFC FN 47 in August, but they could move her up and make it a co-main event. Of course everyone knows it would be a mismatch since Lauren Cohen was basically gifted the Invicta belt after her opponent (Miriam Nakamoto) blew her knee out in the 3rd round. Before that happened, Nakamoto was handling her.

It's admirable for her to say that but it's also super dueche like to look past you opponent and assume you will be cleared to fight by next PPV

youre a **** bag for trying to hate how do you know shes looking past her opponent. her opponent is a bjj and jj blackbelt, what if it ends in a 1st round RNC or triangle?

Archived