The Ultimate Fighter Finale: Edgar vs. Penn 3 - Official Discussion Thread

Mcmax3000

Sunday, July 6, 2014 - Mandalay Bay Event Center, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

y_VMDQu_L.png

FIGHT CARD

MAIN CARD (FOX Sports 1, 9:00 p.m. ET)

UFC Fight Pass Link (Blackout in Effect) | Start Time in All Regions | How to Watch

Frankie Edgar vs. B.J. Penn

Corey Anderson vs. Matt Van Buren (The Ultimate Fighter 19 Light Heavyweight Tournament Final)

Eddie Gordon vs. Dhiego Lima (The Ultimate Fighter 19 Middleweight Tournament Final)

Guto Inocente vs. Derrick Lewis

Dustin Ortiz vs. Justin Scoggins

PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 7:00 p.m. ET)

UFC Fight Pass Link (Blackout in Effect) | Start Time in All Regions | How to Watch

Kevin Lee vs. Jesse Ronson

Leandro Issa vs. Jumabieke Tuerxun

Adriano Martins vs. Juan Manuel Puig

Daniel Spohn vs. Patrick Walsh

PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:00 p.m. ET)

UFC Fight Pass Link | Start Time in All Regions | How to Watch

Alexis Dufresne vs. Sarah Moras

Keith Berish vs. Robert Drysdale

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A BJJ champion with KO power, all around MMA legend > A plumber

I watched two fights that say otherwise.

You only hate him because you're Canadian

All Canadians hate Penn because he was the first person to start calling out GSP on his cheating

All Canadians hate Penn because he was the first person to start calling out GSP on his cheating

I don't hate Penn, I just don't think he's going to win.

I don't hate Penn, I just don't think he's going to win.

No, you hate him

Don't hide your feels

Corey seems to have heaps of potential, has a strong wrestling background and trains with Roufusport so his striking is only gonna get better, hopefully he doesn't get injured like Pettis nonstop tho

I'll watch Scoggins vs Ortiz and BJ vs Frankie

I think Scoggins will be a title contender by the end of next year, crazy striking and he's been saying he's best in the world every interview I see with him, that confidence will only do him good

It's ironic Frankie is making the troll face because Dana is trolling us all by having this fight again.

Is he going to give BJ a rematch with Rory so we can watch Rory clown on an old man again? How bout Nick Diaz?

Lol I almost forgot JP turned his back on BJ.

It's ironic Frankie is making the troll face because Dana is trolling us all by having this fight again.

Is he going to give BJ a rematch with Rory so we can watch Rory clown on an old man again? How bout Nick Diaz?

Lol I almost forgot JP turned his back on BJ.

JP was a notorious Edgar nut hugger.

You might be on to something.

I guess there are enough people who didn't watch the last fight who will buy this ridiculous event.

Penn v Frankie has already been done to death.

Well, I'd say that anyone who buys this event is an idiot considering it's airing free on TV.

I've already got an AV bet on this fight. However, I'm offering bets on BJ winning two rounds.

If you think BJ can make it close enough to have it 48-47 Edgar, or any type of BJ win, go ahead and make me an offer.

Im down for a 2 month sig bet

Why anyone is complaining about this fight is beyond me. It's headlining TUF... I would never watch this event if it didn't have Edgar vs Penn 3. And I have a guy in my camp in the TUF finals and I still don't give a **** about this event other than the main event.

Why anyone is complaining about this fight is beyond me. It's headlining TUF... I would never watch this event if it didn't have Edgar vs Penn 3. And I have a guy in my camp in the TUF finals and I still don't give a **** about this event other than the main event.

I guess you missed Penn/Edgar 2.

It was a blow out. Penn has no chance whatsoever and is only getting this fight on his name.

Sad to see a legendary fighter reduced to this.

It was a blow out. Penn has no chance whatsoever and is only getting this fight on his name.

BJ asked for it. And I did see it, and if you look closely you might notice a red box above my name that says Frankie Edgar.

BJ asked for it. And I did see it, and if you look closely you might notice a red box above my name that says Frankie Edgar.

But Penn is ****ing American.

Why are you rooting against him?

Edgar is also American. I'm an Edgar fan my man, he's a tiny guy that is smaller than Dominick Cruz that refused (used to) cut any weight and has the biggest heart and one of the hardest chins in the UFC. Seeing him out on his feet to come back and KO that weight cutting can Maynard in the fourth, I'm a fan for life homie.

I don't have anything against Penn though.

has the biggest heart and one of the hardest chins in the UFC.

That belongs to Junior Dos Santos, bro

That's why I love JDS too. Frankie is mini JDS.

Gtfo can JDS was flatlined and he tapped to a fall against Cain

BJ has never been dropped let alone KO'd

Gtfo can JDS was flatlined and he tapped to a fall against Cain

BJ has never been dropped let alone KO'd

I hope BJ gets KO'd or quits on the stool again, now.

I've already got an AV bet on this fight. However, I'm offering bets on BJ winning two rounds.

If you think BJ can make it close enough to have it 48-47 Edgar, or any type of BJ win, go ahead and make me an offer.

Im down for a 2 month sig bet

Two month sig bet it is.

Archived