Hot Dog Eating contest too Strong

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/player/_/id/1866219/size/condensed/

HUGE upset in the womens division as Sudo just took the Belt!

Mens contest about to start in 8 minutes.

lol, what is this bush league rubbish???

24 in 2 minutes c/o @TigerChamp‌

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/sexfordrinks-scandal-rocks-mallorca-bars-amid-concerns-of-them-encouraging-a-game-called-mamading/story-fnh81p7g-1226977103002

:D

Keep watching men eat hot dogs.

You ever see one of these pros eat dogs? It's pretty crazy, they dip the buns in water then start jamming **** down there throat until they've consumed like 50 got dogs in under a few min. How is this **** even possible... I get full eating 3 dogs.

You ever see one of these pros eat dogs? It's pretty crazy, they dip the buns in water then start jamming **** down there throat until they've consumed like 50 got dogs in under a few min. How is this **** even possible... I get full eating 3 dogs.

**** can't appreciate true raw skill + talent. hence why he worships a midget 2x bigger than everyone in its division running away from fights and claim that it actually has skill

Who was that Asian guy who used to win... Kobiashi or something?

yeah, he got arrested for walking on stage 3 years ago lol

Lol what happened to him? I remember that dude was ripped, yet ate like a cow. this must have been 10 years ago tho.

**** can't appreciate true raw skill + talent. hence why he worships a midget 2x bigger than everyone in its division running away from fights and claim that it actually has skill

Hey now let's relax here. Patster > WTG... let's not forget that.

are you ****ing high?

are you ****ing high?

Yes

are you ****ing high?

Yes

well then pass the **** blunt over here you weed hog.

are you **** high?

I'm puffin on some WiFi Alien, so yes I am homie

are you ****ing high?

Yes

well then pass the ****ing blunt over here you weed hog.

You wanna get down? Then you best throw 5 on it.

are you ****ing high?

Yes

well then pass the ****ing blunt over here you weed hog.

You wanna get down? Then you best throw 5 on it.

i'll throw 10 down cause i'm not a cheap **** L hog.

@Mcmax3000‌

@Mcmax3000‌

you should cry to the mods for help some more, that's a pretty good look for you.

@Mcmax3000‌

you should cry to the mods for help some more, that's a pretty good look for you.

@Mcmax3000‌

@Mcmax3000‌

@Mcmax3000‌

4b3.jpg

@Mcmax3000‌

@Mcmax3000‌

4b3.jpg

My tears are delicious

@Mcmax3000‌

@Mcmax3000‌

4b3.jpg

My tears are delicious

oh extremely.

Machida > Weidman

lol so what's your excuse going to be when weidman puts lyoto out cold tomorrow night?

@Mcmax3000‌

@Mcmax3000‌

4b3.jpg

My tears are delicious

oh extremely.

Machida > Weidman

lol so what's your excuse going to be when weidman puts lyoto out cold tomorrow night?

I won't need an excuse, cause it ain't happening home boy.

is kobayashi participating this year?

he held his own contest in manhattan today, with no buns lol.

I got fiiiive on it

can you roll it though? cause i can't roll for **** , especially when i am drunk lol

Come on son

Course I can

Very good. War Blunt wraps. >-)

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/player/_/id/1866219/size/condensed/

HUGE upset in the womens division as Sudo just took the Belt!

Mens contest about to start in 8 minutes.

lol, what is this bush league rubbish???

24 in 2 minutes c/o @TigerChamp‌

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/sexfordrinks-scandal-rocks-mallorca-bars-amid-concerns-of-them-encouraging-a-game-called-mamading/story-fnh81p7g-1226977103002

:D

LMFAO

Archived