Most wished-for fight at the moment? Planned or unplanned.

Magerget

So, for me it´s easy, Gus vs JBJ II is easily the fight I look forward to the most… And it´s happening for real...

Rules are it´s gotta be either already planned or a real possibility within a reasonable amount of time. Within weight classes or at least believable changes of weight classes. It´s ok to put fighters like Machida in LHW, MW and WW for example, or Pokes Jones at HW for that matter…

No catchweight-fights because that is bull****...

Discuss

Was really looking forward to the beating Jose Aldo was gonna put on "serious case of the sniffles" Mendes. Condit will body T-Woodless in a rematch. Any Khabib fight just for the rustle effect...

I'd like to see him get bodied by Benson. If Benson put down two over-hyped Russian cans in a row, I'd stop hating on him.

Was really looking forward to the beating Jose Aldo was gonna put on "serious case of the sniffles" Mendes. Condit will body T-Woodless in a rematch. Any Khabib fight just for the rustle effect...

I'd like to see him get bodied by Benson. If Benson put down two over-hyped Russian cans in a row, I'd stop hating on him.

only if Bendo got the finish tho. **** Bendo decisions.

Ahh, what the hell I'll be that guy. George St. Pierre vs. Anderson Silva. Don't lie. Each and every one of you would watch that fight!!

and now you can slam me with all that crap I see all over this site......butthurt, jimmies rustled etc.....and whatever other slang you kids say.

Archived