I have a prediction

12еr

I have a prediction: this thread has literally nothing to add to anything.

Wait, this is a fact, not a prediction lol 12er going full WTG

It adds about as much as the 19 "Weidcan is going to lose" threads we've had this week, so yes, it adds nothing.

It adds about as much as the 19 "Weidcan is going to lose" threads we've had this week, so yes, it adds nothing.

None of which I've created. Najma's pro-Machida threads are as useless as this one lol I'm just pointing that out

None of which I've created. Najma's pro-Machida threads are as useless as this one lol I'm just pointing that out

It's already getting a reaction though.

Every thread has a reaction. Should I create 30 pro-Machida in a desperate attempt to rustle jimmies?

Every thread has a reaction. Should I create 30 pro-Machida in a desperate attempt to rustle jimmies?

Sure, your Machida homies have been doing it all week. You are clearly mad I made this thread though. Just like you were mad every time the five stages of grief thread got bumped.

Sure, your Machida homies have been doing it all week. You are clearly mad I made this thread though. Just like you were mad every time the five stages of grief thread got bumped.

Check Najma's thread. You see me complaining there as well.

You should stop embarrassing yourself with this "u mad" non sense homie lol

If you are dedicating your time to try and convince me I shouldn't have made this thread, then you are clearly experiencing some emotion... and it isn't a happy one bro.

If you are dedicating your time to try and convince me I shouldn't have made this thread, then you are clearly experiencing some emotion... and it isn't a happy one bro.

Meh, I'm giving you the PakaL treatment now, then. It's better than read your "u mad" replies every time

Archived