Would Davis winning be upset of the year?

Jbrahams

I just don't see her winning tomorrow, so if she somehow did (idk how it would happen because she has no KO power, she won't school Rousey for 5 rounds because Rousey is too aggressive and will take her down eventually, and if she goes to grapple she ends up getting tossed) would it be more impressive than Dillashaw's uspet of Barao? Or at least more of an upset?

Davis would be more impressive than Dillashaw because Dillashaw obviously had the tools to win.

Alexis Davis lost her last fight for Christ's sake. So if she manages to beat Ronda, then she's officially pulled off a David over Goliath type of feat.

Davis would be more impressive than Dillashaw because Dillashaw obviously had the tools to win.

Alexis Davis lost her last fight for Christ's sake. So if she manages to beat Ronda, then she's officially pulled off a David over Goliath type of feat.

yeah I wasn't extremely confident but for some reason I had a feeling Dillashaw would pull off the upset, idk he just looked so confident in fight week and as you said he had tools to beat Barao. I just honestly can't see Davis winning, but if she somehow finished Ronda I think Rogan would bust a nut harder than he did when Boetsch finished Okami

HUGE upset and it will not happen.

Matter of fact if the UFC thinks they can pull this off as a viable match up they must really think their fan base is a bunch of dummies.

I heard on the radio coming home from work,"Our very own from Port Colborne Alexis Davis"i immediately thought geesus not even a chance in hell.

Rousey's roids give her bigger arms than Carlos Condit,her leg power is crazy and she will simply destroy Alexis without breaking a sweat.

Machida-Weidman is the ONLY reason anyone pays to watch this event.Not long ago Dana was cutting up Hall's effort and heart and now has him in the number 4 slot on the main event card lmao.Mitrione??LMAO another main card fight?Come one come all buy our PPV,we are selling you a second rate card,if i didn't know better if not for Weidman i would think this card is in Calgary.

Funny part is i wonder what fight the judges have bet on with the Las Vegas bookies ,sure to see a really bad judges decision in this card.

Ronda would **** Cat Zingano up. Then she'll **** Holly Holm up.

The UFC won't give her the chance, but she'd armbar Cyborg's **** in the first round too.

pretty much, don't really like her personality but hard not to like the way she fights, only chick I enjoy watching fight since she just destroys everyone. None of the other women can match her intensity or aggression

Agreed.

On a side note, I'm going to hell for laughing my **** off at Davis wrestling the referee for a solid five seconds, but it was well worth it!

I didn't see her arm go limp and thought she was following Ronda up and thought it might have been an early stoppage for a second at first and then seeing her wrestle Yves longer than she fought Ronda did make me laugh

Archived