WTG

Fluke-Weidcan

How will WTG react when Weidcan loses the title, will he make an alt, will he latch onto the next new champion? What about the other members sucking on his balls? Denial is very sweet and their tears will be even more sweeter and quite delicious. I bet they won't have much to say after.

Discuss,

thx

Only weidcan fans have alts to build up their hero, I'm a user who has been around since the Exodus 9mm and Arcane Knight days. Tonight will be glorious to see weidcan lose.

Are you claiming you have this Fluke-Weidcan account since Weidman, well, was not even an MMA fighter?

Only weidcan fans have alts to build up their hero, I'm a user who has been around since the Exodus 9mm and Arcane Knight days. Tonight will be glorious to see weidcan lose.

Are you claiming you have this Fluke-Weidcan account since Weidman, well, was not even an MMA fighter?I believe him yo, I don't know why, but i do.

I had a user name a year or so ago, back when Jungle Bird was posting banana bread and Sco was posting his man love for Brock, Kung Fu and Fast were posting in the other section. Stomp has been more vocal about his opinions the past months than when I was around. Get use to seeing me around.

I had a user name a year or so ago, back when Jungle Bird was posting banana bread and Sco was posting his man love for Brock, Kung Fu and Fast were posting in the other section. Stomp has been more vocal about his opinions the past months than when I was around. Get use to seeing me around.
that was yesterday

What was the name of your account that got banned from that era?

Are you claiming you have this Fluke-Weidcan account since Weidman, well, was not even an MMA fighter?I believe him yo, I don't know why, but i do.

Everybody believes the guy on the couch

Weidman will still be great even if he was to lose. He's well rounded and always go in for the kill. What's not to like?

He beat their hero and made them look stupid when they guaranteed Anderson would win, twice. That's why they hate.

Weidman will still be great even if he was to lose. He's well rounded and always go in for the kill. What's not to like?

He beat their hero and made them look stupid when they guaranteed Anderson would win, twice. That's why they hate.

Anderson isn't my hero, bro.

I hate because of that annoying bandwagon Weidman fan.

Ok so it boils down two things.

1.) He beat Anderson and caused a lot of hemorrhoids.

2.) You hate WTG and hate on Weidman to spite him.

There's really no other reason to hate Weidman, he's an exciting and respectful fighter.

There's really no other reason to hate Weidman, he's an exciting and respectful fighter.

There is one more reason you left out. He's from Long Island.

Not sure why that matters, but sure.

I hate because of that annoying bandwagon Weidman fan.you probably wear weidcan pajamas

It matters because Chris is a bum and Machida is going to knock him the **** out in less then 12 hours

It matters because Chris is a bum and Machida is going to knock him the **** out in less then 12 hours

6-4 in his last ten. Agreed, he's a can.

Oh wait, that's Machida's record.

And for the record, you are as clear an example of #1 on the list of reasons to hate Weidman that there is on this forum.

And for the record, you are as clear an example of #1 on the list of reasons to hate Weidman that there is on this forum.

Your last sentience needs rewording.

The word sentence needs respelling.

You might throw up from grief after Lyoto karate chop KOs Chris into la la land.

No we'll be throwing up from the excessive boose drinking..... and then laughing at the futility of Jogchida trying to do his jog aerobics against the great Whiteman.

The word sentence needs respelling.

Dude quit it I'm to high for all of that.

Yes

You might throw up from grief after Lyoto karate chop KOs Chris into la la land.

No we'll be throwing up from the excessive boose drinking..... and then laughing at the futility of Jogchida trying to do his jog aerobics against the great Whiteman.

You still throw up from drinking!? Lmao what an amateur. Stomach pump or suck it up little girl.

What's so exciting about ****can? He leg checks and breaks a 40 year old leg and you all scream of joy like it's a finishing move in Mortal Kombat? He's just as robotic of a personality as GSP and that says a lot. weidcan has no flash or excitement to his style...only when he beat Anderson and gave all of you Silva haters a chub. I've been in the Machida era for a long time while you all are stuck in the weidcan fluke phase and he's going into lala land eventually. He won't add up to any legacy because he's nothing special.

What's so exciting about ****can? He leg checks and breaks a 40 year old leg and you all scream of joy like it's a finishing move in Mortal Kombat? He's just as robotic of a personality as GSP and that says a lot. weidcan has no flash or excitement to his style...only when he beat Anderson and gave all of you Silva haters a chub. I've been in the Machida era for a long time while you all are stuck in the weidcan fluke phase and he's going into lala land eventually. He won't add up to any legacy because he's nothing special.

6-4 in his last ten, been quite an era. No wonder you are so bitter.

Don't worry "sucks12inchers", weidcan will be a Matt Serra of the division. I'm saving you from a lot of suffering later on when you are in despair.

He managed to defend his title once, so he's already a better champion than Machida ever was. I suspect you'll get rustled and leave the forum again before the month is over. Who ran you off the first time?

Don't worry "sucks12inchers", weidcan will be a Matt Serra of the division. I'm saving you from a lot of suffering later on when you are in despair.

He managed to defend his title once, so he's already a better champion than Machida ever was. I suspect you'll get rustled and leave the forum again before the month is over. Who ran you off the first time?

You're getting desperate. A bit rustled I see. I left and came back. Who did he defend it against? Oh yeah, a 40 year old man who didn't put milk in his morning porridge.

Archived