are 12er and Weidman _ the _ Great the same person?

BART-O-LINI

Doubt it. Think WTG got IQ on 12year old

You're six months late on honoring that bet that literally 30 other people didn't welch on little girl.

Lmao! Told you, Bart.

This kid dumb.

Only a 12 year old would miss the part when I clearly asked how to put up the pic.

Good, good...let the butthurt flow through you...

You're six months late on honoring that bet that literally 30 other people didn't welch on little girl.

Lmao! Told you, Bart.

This kid dumb.

Only a 12 year old would miss the part when I clearly asked how to put up the pic.

lol you are a retard, you didn't ask how to put up the pick, you literally spent three days talking about how you don't care that you're welching.

It's also funny that you insult my intelligence but couldn't figure out how to quote a post and then copy the img code.

Weidman didn't use wrestling, he used his superior striking. You point is invalid

You were picking Anderson. You bandwagoned after Weidman won the belt, fake fan. You will bandwagon Machida if he wins.

Lmao! Told you, Bart.

This kid dumb.

lol you are a retard, you didn't ask how to put up the pick, you literally spent three days talking about how you don't care that you're welching.

It's also funny that you insult my intelligence but couldn't figure out how to quote a post and then copy the img code.

Archives, crybaby.

You were mad and I got you more mad.

Look at where you at now. Still crying like the girl your daddy raised.

Keep crying, fishtits.

Lmao! Told you, Bart.

This kid dumb.

Archives, crybaby.

You were mad and I got you more mad.

Look at where you at now. Still crying like the girl your daddy raised.

Keep crying, fishtits.

Cool story bro. Tell me more about how I'm the one whose mad, when you welched a bet that thirty other people honored.

Your jimmies are in a state of severe disrepair, you should seek counseling for your bish made emotions.

Archived